Boy walking in the park found the diamond

12-year-old Michael, during his 10-minute stroll along the Arkansas park, found a diamond worth 15 thousand dollars. On the official site of the park is stated that everyone can find here your diamond.

Boy found a stone the size of a bean, but, unlike the latter, it is priceless.

"We spent probably not more than ten minutes, and then I noticed that on the ground something shiny and bent down to pick it, - said Michael told reporters. - It was such a ... glass. And it is very smooth, "- added the boy.

Among the 75,000 diamonds found in this field for many years, there are historical finds 40-carat stone, done in 1924, the year. Michael found the diamond was much smaller, and at first the boy's family did not even realize what it is.

"When I brought the bag and took out the stone, the guy who was sitting there, just got out of the orbits of the eyes," - says Michael. "He told me to wait a bit, and went into the back room. And then from there ran out a lot of people who have been congratulating me and say that this is a very big diamond, "- says a little lucky.

Michael called his 5, 16-carat treasure "Glory Diamond Will of God." According to preliminary estimates, it can cost $ 15,000, reports the Daily News.

Source: www.nydailynews.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting