Exhibition of illusions "The world inside out"

"The world inside out" - is Russia's first large exhibition of unique illusions, open at the Bolshoi in Moscow Planetarium. From there, you can doubt the reality of tactile, visual and sound sensations of man. Author fasting checked whether the brain senses deceive.

At the entrance to the exhibition is drawn 3D picture. To had the desired effect, you need to look at the correct point, and one eye.

View it on the other side.

And this magic room, go into it by adults and children go. In fact, in this room there is absolutely no light and sound from the outside, there is a narrow corridor through which should pass to the touch. Entertainment is not for the claustrophobic, also something hanging from the ceiling and on the walls of something soft, incomprehensible.

The guide tells us that in fact the figure no stars, there are five "pakmenov" two trapezoids and three triangles. Brain dorisovyvaet only star in our minds.

- What kind of junk and rusty pieces of iron, - I thought. seeing this installation, and here really penetrated contemporary art?

But if this installation to restore the light to the desired angle, then it will turn into a shadow of the telescope!

Another example of an optical illusion, I remember seeing something like that on TV, even when watching it.

So it looks from the outside.

This is almost a black cube, you can try to trick your vestibular system.

Or lie down, relax.

Here, the touch of a button, you can take a picture yourself right from the front and in profile. Well, count all its reflections.

With such a table earlier magicians toured the city, showing the severed head on a platter, which winked and showed the language of such a spectacle somebody fainted, and someone cursed and called burned at the stake)

Here, the camera cheating hands and eyes, causing his right hand to disappear.

This attraction is all, all glad to be deceived.

This image can not comment, so I think everything is clear.

From a distance, the face of the wizard ...

and near to change something? I do not notice anything?

You can get into the picture, or rather in a candy wrapper on the candy.

You can take the place of the fourth cub.

Then I waited a video where you can check your attentiveness and eat together with the operator. It was very tasty, especially when he started to eat caviar spoons).

This model kitten muzzle concave, but if you like back and forth in front of her one eye closed, then it would seem that the convex face of a kitten.

And the object of the exhibition I liked the most. In this bath you can lie down and feel for a moment that you are at sea. Illusion complement fake clouds and seagulls.

That's in the center of Moscow, at the exhibition, you can lie down in the bath and no one will cry, try to call the guards and the police. Good!

But I stood up to take the soap and shampoo, as my place once occupied, damn ... it is such a capital, do not have time to lift the ass as soon take your place. Remember this!

There is also a small shop where you can glue yourself souvenir-illusion.

Or take the memory of a cube.

Source: escogido7.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting