"I will carry out this"

During the Vedic wedding ceremony the bride and groom receive from the priest certain instruction in the form of promises to fulfill their responsibilities in marriage.

These vows are read one by one priest for each of the sacred books, and the bride and groom agree to be bound by repeating "I will fulfill it." What exactly is the wife swear to each other?

Oath WIFE:

1. I will take my wife his better half and I will treat her as to her.

2. Taking it as a homemaker, all the decisions I will take given its opinion.

3. I will never express dissatisfaction over the shortcomings of my wife.

If I did not like something in her behavior, I will try to explain it in a gentle manner. And will always support and help her overcome the difficulties.

4. I will always be faithful to his wife, and in thought and deed.

5. I will always love to treat his wife and treat her as a friend.

6. I will always bring home all the income and give to his wife. All expenses will be conducted with her knowledge and consent. I will always endeavor to ensure her happy comfortable life.

7. I have never and no one will discuss and criticize the shortcomings of my wife. All our mistakes and disagreements, we will find out just alone with each other.

8. I will always show respect and tolerance towards my wife. In matters of opinion, I'll stick to a compromise policy.

9. If my wife is ill or is unable to perform any duties or because of misunderstanding behaves not properly, I will not leave it without my support and the support.

10. I will always strive to inspire my wife on the way to self-realization and fulfillment of its purpose in life.

Oath SPOUSE:

1. I will become one with my husband, I will strive to become a truly better half. We'll start a new life together.

2. I will always refer to the relatives of my husband with respect, honor and kindness. I will spare no effort to ensure that they were satisfied and happy.

3. I will always work hard to fulfill all the household chores and help her husband. I'll never be lazy.

4. Fully trusting her husband, I will live as he pleases. I will always be faithful to him.

5. I will always agreeable, I sincerely wish to serve and never vykazhu slightest displeasure. I'll never be grumpy and jealous.

Tags

See also

New and interesting