How to awaken their queen.

Now go out to the kitchen and feel barely perceptible scents of vanilla, chocolate and anything else soft almond ... As a child, when my mother used to bake amazing cakes or buns ... And then I remember with a smile: "Oh, yes it is I myself redolent!" . Smeared scented bath after-prechudnym wonderful Indian oil with chocolate, caramel and almonds ... This kicks - feel the harmony with your body! And it is not so important that folds in some places swept away the wave, yes press podnakachat, yes something else and pull podstroynit - it's all nonsense! When the skin is velvety to the touch and tender dessert flavors soaked, then she becomes so tasty morsel ... Oh, who am I'll get something delicious is this? Is her husband? You see, what a treasure he got?

Yes, I myself rarely remember that I - a treasure. And this trouble comes from childhood.

So, I'm dancing like a virgin quite modest, with no one to flirt eyes the boys did not build, only danced from the soul itself. In short, fun as I could. And suddenly announced a competition for the most cheerful girl. By the end of the evening, when all naplyasalis as they could, began to announce the results of the contest. And when the leader, he's a DJ (such words we then had never known) has finally announced that the prize is awarded to a cute redhead girl in a fashionable gray overalls, I honestly did not believe it was me they mean. Look around - looking, who is so lucky? It was only when my hand was taken almost to the stage (the site where the music was playing and DJs master), I realized it was me, and no other girl who became queen of the party. The prize was some trifling toy, but it does not matter - the main thing that I watched dozens of classmates eyes and the guys from parallel classes. Watched with a mixture of admiration and envy ... It was my small triumph, but I did not screw up your nose and even then not really believe in the beauty of their unearthly. After all, I still continued to tease the boys: "Red-green eyes shameless!". Only in my heart I now feel it is they say compliments, praise, as they can ... Or I now feel it is so - it does not matter.

What is more important - these two episodes have suddenly become in tune, they have developed a chord of my amazing properties - Art ignore her beauty, charm and lepota, and vkusnoty to boot ... This quality - my salvation from excessive pride, but also a stumbling block on the road to Babi ordinary happiness. There is such beauty without complexes, not always perfect appearance, but impenetrable confident in its irresistible: "All women as women, and I'm the queen!". Do not go down the street and floats pavoyu, is not included in the restaurant, and presents itself, does not come to work, but is his Majesty or Highness at least ...

I used to be honest, in my heart despised such persons, and sometimes like to say, "Take off your crown!". And now she would like to learn how to mentally try a crown - not empty boasting, but as a magic tool of success, opening the right doors and likable even the harshest heart ... For some reason, suddenly remembered a song Pugacheva - from early works:

Year swept over his head,

What did they do with you?

Where are your locks color of wheat,

Fragile hands, big eyelashes?

Queen, ah, Queen ...

Queen, ah, Queen ...

This is possible if you're just a beauty queen or fashion business ... a great actress, writer and singer with age like a fine wine, only gaining momentum ... What a good Sophie Marceau and Monica Bellucci in the film "Do not look back!" Both of them are over 40, but this is the true queen of cinema - French and Italian. And Juliette Binoche korolevishna and Andie MacDowell. And our faith-Alentova and Alisa Freundlich also still at least where society ladies! And Meryl Streep, in its more than 60 still shines through - just superdiva of all time!

So, I summarize the above, once the princess prom I was, I want to become a royal support, often recalling its virtues and examples of the crown at least mentally. I'll wear it only on special occasions ... So, for the prevention of tender love to her ... And yet - want to be the queen of the pen and PR. Still, developments in the profession are more durable than tinsel external charm. And my kingdom will let the global space "web" - here is where carousing!

Take a mental note - four rules awakening regal:

1. Holim and cherish yourself every day, no matter how tired no bulk. Taking a shower or soaking in a bath with fragrant foam, affectionately, saying: "You - my beauty, you - my sweetheart, you - korolevishna darling!". Helps raise self-esteem instantly - tested repeatedly by many girls and ladies older.

2. Made of cardboard and colored golden paper crown and wear from time to time, but also can make the mantle tissue from any brighter. Dress up and proudly parade around the apartment, and the subjects - all members of the household, let squat in a humble bow and kiss the hand. If you are married, her husband can offer role
King, you'll see - he likes it. If you live alone - even easier to play in their kingdom, when no one sees. (Yes ladies and family or those who live with relatives may be easier to rehearse royal output in splendid isolation). The fun, this game is great optimism charges.

3. In order to exercise the royal carriage with a perfectly flat back daily wear heavy volume on the head - the encyclopedia or any cookbook. Initially will hold hands, and then get the hang of and will be able to balance without support.

4. You can sing karaoke song Irina Allegrova "Empress" - is in her courage, which also helps to reveal the great regal quality. Or select any other song, cheer up, it hums quietly and dance to it at their own pace.

MARIA Darski

Tags

See also

New and interesting