Girl tamed crocodiles

Young American Ashley Lawrence chose for himself an unusual profession. 25-year-old girl has been catching alligators in a swampy area of ​​Florida, to rescue them from the traps of poachers.

Lawrence recently asked the team Gator Boys, whose name speaks for itself. Guys make regular forays into space inhabited by crocodiles. Now is a great Ashley is the only representative of the female in this men's team.

- It seems to me that this is my calling, because I understand how to behave in these animals. I can predict their actions, so I do not need to put a lot of effort - says Ashley.

According to the girl, she is so keen on this matter is now just can not imagine what I could still do in life besides saving crocodiles.

Lawrence is easy to cope with adults of alligators, which reach a length of 4, 5 meters.

All the rescued girl predators are sent to a special nursery, in which participants are satisfied with the Gator Boys submission.

During these shows Ashley floats freely with their wards, arranges real fights with toothy predators and photographed with them as if they were her pets.

Tags

See also

New and interesting