As foreign tourists from Russia is calculated

Since the fall of the Iron Curtain time has passed decently. Many of us have to travel a lot, we have adopted European style clothing, and even started to learn languages. Still - we have just entered the restaurant, the mouth had not yet opened, and the musicians are already playing "Moscow Nights". How the hell are we calculate?

Very simple. No matter how much time has passed from the time when the Russian tourists have flooded all more or less facing the direction of travel, the criteria are the same - the clothes, mannerisms, appearance.

Clothing

About desyatisantimetrovyh studs on the pavement and coats gigabytes already written texts about them, I'm not going to talk. The majority of Russian tourists are now wearing the uniform of a tourist - jeans, sneakers, T-shirts. But there are two things that have not yet got rid of even the most "advanced" tourists. We give knitted shirts slinky, does any, even a slender, a woman like a loaf of sausage, and gold.

Suppose that the Italians love gold, no less. Our gold because of the high content of copper has a reddish hue, which provides us with giblets. Any more or less experienced seller of souvenirs or other tourist junk talk to you in Russian, barely glancing at your hands, neck or ears. I can not imagine what makes people wear gold ornaments on a tourist trip, just be aware and do not be surprised: our gold and badge with the inscription "I - Russian" - virtually the same.

Manners

Everything is easier. The Europeans, and not just the Europeans, culture is somewhat different greeting. Russian used to greet every day, at the first meeting, and predominantly with friends. Right or wrong, the fact remains that our reluctance to greet shop staff serving in hotels and traveling in the elevator - an indicator of our membership in the post-Soviet space.

This especially works for the Czechs, who are used to greet friends and strangers at every meeting during the day. When visitors entered the restaurant and said hello, barely crossed the threshold - the waiter's hand automatically reaches for a menu in Russian. The Germans and Austrians are also accustomed to the fact that from the Russian greeting hardly wait. Earlier we surprised now accustomed.

Outside

We are different from Europeans. A Czech journalist, usually entertained in a way that determines the nationality of your fellow travelers in appearance, told me that the Russian him seem "more rounded".

In general, it is, most of us have facial features softer, rounder than those of Europeans. Following his advice, I learned almost unmistakably distinguished Czechs and Germans from the Russian and Ukrainian on the shape of the nose. Central European nose is most similar to the sleek bird's beak and the tip of the nose is always looking down. But our noses are on the tip of the wings, and a sort of soft blotches that softens the lines and makes the nose is not so sharp. Add to this the absence of a smile and a "hard" look - and everything you got to the core.

All this - the result of my personal observation. I am far from being ashamed of their own nationality, more than that - I have to be proud of stupidity. The results of his observations, I sometimes use to have fun on the go. Europeans reluctant to portray me, especially the nose, it still can not hide.

Source: shkolazhizni.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting