Washing dishes as a political credo

FEMINIZM
Men and women are equal. But the dishes must be washed man

Theocracy
If I do not wash dishes in a burqa, I'll be stoned to death and after death go to hell

DEMOCRACY
The family council, we voted for the need to wash dishes

Sovereign democracy
Head of the family will never wash the dishes, because the votes for that option 146% family

ANARCHISM
Everyone washes his dishes. Anyone who tries to get me to wash his dishes, get acquainted with Comrade Molotov

Transhumanism
I use the dishwasher

COMMUNISM
Head of the family says I'm my dishes as much as I can, and use clean utensils as much as I want. But if I do not wash the dishes for him, I would be shot

Technocrats
How and when should be washed dishes, determined by the best expert in washing dishes

Liberalism
This is my glass. I'll wash it when I want to. No one dares to me tell me what to do with it. I do not care what you do to your dishes, but you have the right to talk about it

Primitivism
Washing dishes - the main problem of humanity. Need only hands dirty with earth

FASCISM
Clean dishes has more value than my life. Our neighbors just dirty dishes, so the neighbors should be killed. If I do not wash the dishes for the head of the family, I'll be destroyed

CAPITALISM
Younger brother washed my dishes because I helped him with homework

Pacifism
By whipping dishes alone harm

Antisemitism
All my dishes soiled Jews!

Antiglobalism
World government wants to destroy the unique traditions of my family, forcing us to use clean plates

Monarchism
Head of the family should not wash the dishes, as his father and grandfather never washed the dishes

Tags

See also

New and interesting