Famous SHAKHRIKHAN knives

The author went to the Ferghana Valley to see the process of making the famous SHAKHRIKHAN knives.
Often sellers say that the blade is used for the manufacture of bearing metals.
And to learn from what is really made knives, the author went to Shahrihan.

Shahrihan City is one of the major cities of Andijan region (region) and the center Shakhrikhan fog (district). It is the third largest city in the region after Andijan and Asaka. Shahrihan known not only for its knives and swords, and other handicrafts.

Find knife workshop it was not so easy, even though the presence of a conductor. Because of their work, I managed to get into Shahrihan only on weekends, and the master at this time is rest. Some workshops were completely closed.

But as the saying goes, "he who seeks finds." And here we are at the next street nozhevennikov.

One of the workshop was open and it was in full swing operation.

Going INT I was pleasantly surprised. For the anvil sitting Abdumutalib master, whom I met long ago at one of the exhibitions of arts and crafts in Tashkent.

He slowly made his job.

Having put the workpiece into the furnace, he greeted us with a smile. We talked, he told me how to make knives.

At the same time doing his job, because the metal can not wait.

Fire fascinates ...

One of the stages - drawing branding SHAKHRIKHAN knives.

The metal should be sure to incandescent.

Next, here will be filled with "golden" content.

The student makes one of the final stages of manufacturing the blade.

It needs a closer look, sharp eyes and strong hands.

If sparklers.

Billets and finished product.

Elements of the future knife.

And it will handle.

Well, the most important secret, I was trying to find out ... So what does the modern Uzbek Pichak done !?

Here it is, the raw material for the blade - holder of the bearing. But this does not mean that you took a hammer and succeed. You also need to put the soul, have the skill, passed down from generation to generation, and certainly must be a very special atmosphere ...

And you have such a beauty!

And this is the raw material for other types of knives - of the valves ... But that's another story ...

For their sake, they do not kill, they are collected in mountain areas ...

This let the others leave the secrets of the masters, and we will go on ...

Source: rifat.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting