Childhood dreams come true

The boy wanted to fly to Mars and wrote about NASA. Most interesting is that they responded to the boy ...

Dear NASA. My name is Dexter. I heard that you send 12 people to Mars and I also want to, but I was only 7 years old so I can not. I would like to fly back in the future. What do I need to become an astronaut? Thank you. Dexter.

NASA responded with a 7-year-old boy: Dear Dexter. Thanks for your letter. We really want you to know -Your dream of space is extremely important to us, and we hope that you continue to be interested in our space programs, missions and achievements. Think -only a few years and you can be one of those people who help humanity better understand Earth and space. Below are the site where the information on the activities of NASA. If your school does not have Internet connection, you may try to use the computer at your local library. Once again, Thank you for your letter. We appreciated your interest in us. We wish you success in your studies and support the desire of the stars!

Source: imgur.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting