Museum of nostalgia

Photo report from the museum of Soviet life in Kolomna, which
nostalgic for the days of communal flats;)

There's not just carefully collected authentic everyday objects - a life that is recreated with knowledge of the case and the subject. Memory museum staff did not disappoint. \

Friendly woman selling tickets told us: and now I will tell all! We choked. Child, I said with a tear. My child, you are so young and charming. Get away from me, moldy tortilla, while I did not tell you what. Then I delved into the heart of any communal - toilet.

Rag over a bucket, cleaning schedule, hovering at the top of cistern. Yes, I remember everything. And the land printed photos, as without them. At each communal there was one amateur photographer. For some reason, no two - apparently, they do not get along like two bears in one den.

Who has not had anything to do with the washing machine, I can tell - a hose connected to the tap, the tank is filled manually. Dried lingerie - corset belt-armor of merry Sitchikov a small flower and monstrous bra. No synthetics, all from environmentally friendly materials.

By the way, all the plumbing, as it is a delicate acting. If someone would want to aggravate experience. The room heroes theirs time - Peha, Magomaev and other molders of opinion.

However, behind the couch, alone - an indispensable portrait of Hemingway in a sweater. So, still alive liberal intelligentsia. For lovers of gadgets.

Suitcases piled on the cabinet.

Aeroflotovskie baggage tag - unique artifact of great power. Unable to remove the well, and you'll have to take my word for it: it is real, and not so faded: Nikitina, Tel-Aviv.

Let us not think about leaving then, who himself saw it - will never forget, and young immigrants and do not need - they have their own complexity. In the corridor raskoryachishsya Encyclopedia: fundamental, and most importantly - the only source of knowledge for a simple communal inhabitant.

Well, easier reading - magazine about sobriety, for example. With the story venechkom Erofeeva.

Yes, I almost forgot - household chemicals and other means of care for a person.

Okay, I will not be upset. Next. The heart of any communal - the kitchen. Here simmer soup and all the significant events occur. Almost all products pomnyu.I those in orders, too. And seriously, is not that now, related to preparations for the winter.

The kitchen is located a powerful cabinet topped with stewed.

Kolomna museum workers are not simple - a case leads to Narnia if not, then at least somewhere in the distance.

Through it, you can go to the bright exhibition halls, look out the window at the Kolomna Kremlin, and a circular communal corridor back to the entrance. Older man comes to him with a complex bouquet of sadness, fear, disgust, sadness and relief - "living is gone." At the entrance so crowds tour, the hubbub of teenagers who all seem terribly amusing.

Tags

See also

New and interesting