From bbw in stroynyashkoy

Briton Daniel Davis was able to achieve great results, she took herself and become a normal slender girl.

At age 19, Daniel Davis got the first job and began to live separately from their parents. The new terms and the realization of independence had the girl not the best effect - it has become a semi eat and drink alcohol.

"I had a job, I had the money, and I allowed myself to buy whatever I please - they were mostly the worst types of food. While I often go out with friends and drinking alcohol - says Briton. - It was a novelty, and so interesting that I did not notice my weight gradually increased ".

After a year of this pastime Daniel noticeably put on weight on that immediately drew the attention of her friends from school and the surrounding.

"I really do not see the changes taking place in my body, until I met a classmate who expressed concern about the size of my clothes. Then strangers began to comment on my figure: once in the night club I heard one guy called me fat, "- says Davis.

This reaction caused people anguish girl, but she continued to eat fast food and ignore the "hateful" exercise.

Davis's mother - 49-year-old Bev - was not able to look at the experiences of her daughter, and decided to use his 20 years of experience hypnotherapist to help.

According to the British tabloid Daily Mail, first Bev hypnotized girl, suggesting that she had a gastric band installed, and then configure the daughter to perform a special fitness program.

Soon, this therapy has brought the first fruits: Daniel listens to training hypno-disk began to exercise and watch your diet.

"I was the laziest man, but after hypnosis suddenly felt a desire to carry out a fitness program. This may sound crazy, but while listening to a disc, I feel like my muscles begin to prepare for training. My body changed completely, I feel great and am not afraid of insulting words in his address. Many people think that I go to the gym, but it is not - all my training takes place at home, "- proudly tells converts Briton.

However, Daniel, like her mother, are silent about the side effects of this method. However, according to a replica accidentally dropped by a woman hypnotized, lack of exercise makes her tearfulness and irritability.

Source: fedpost.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting