1 tbsp. flour
1 tbsp. semolina
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp finely grated lemon peel
6 large sweet-sour apples
juice of 1 lemon
1 tbsp. sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp. boiling milk + 2 tsp vanilla sugar
powdered sugar for sprinkling pie
1. Sift flour with baking powder, combine with semolina, sugar (1 cup) and lemon zest. All dry mix mix thoroughly.
2. Apples to grate on a coarse grater, add the cinnamon.
3. Form a well greased with butter to the bottom was covered with a layer of at least 3 mm.
4. In the form of an even layer pour 1 cup of dry mix it gently put 1/3 of the grated apples (apples spread a tablespoon evenly over the entire surface). Apples over 1 cup of dry mixture and apples at him and so put layers to the top layer of apples appeared.
5. 1 cup milk bring to a boil, add the vanilla sugar. Pour boiling milk pie pierce in several places with a knife and hold along the walls to free milk reached the bottom of the dry layer.
6. Bake at 175 C for about 50 minutes to browning. Hot cake cut into diamonds or squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar.