No toilet - come on, goodbye.

No toilet - no wife: for the marriage registration officials demand picture toilet

Men who are preparing to make a marriage proposal, in anticipation of this event are buying the ring. But the young men from Central India are preparing for another engagement - they build toilets.
Officials of the State of Madhya Pradesh (Madhya Pradesh) drew attention to the rapid decline in the number of marriages. Officials also noticed that if the marriage takes place, it does not guarantee a strong Union - newly minted wife could leave the spouse.

It turned out that the cause of all these ills lies in poor sanitary conditions, scaring potential brides and Indian women, recently uttered vows.

The most striking example demonstrating what can bring to poor sanitation, was the story that happened last year in the state of Uttar Pradesh (Uttar Pradesh). Then the young wife Priyanka Bharti (Priyanka Bharti) ran away from her husband's house, barely seeing the latrine.

Entreaties and supplications abandoned wife had no effect on the fugitive no effect. She waited until her husband to build a toilet, and only then come back to him.

The incident prompted officials from the state of Madhya Pradesh to the idea of ​​a possible solution to the problem. They issued a decree that none of the groom are not allowed at the wedding as long as there will not provide future wife clean the closet.

"This scheme has been created by us to strengthen marriages and to raise awareness of the masses of proper sanitation," - said the District Commissioner of the State of Kavindra Kiyavat (Kavindra Kiyawat).

According to officials, immediately after the publication of orders, grooms tried to deceive them.

"We are faced with cases of fraud on the part of men. So now we ask them to submit photos toilet, and only then give consent for marriage registration. We are not so easy to fool "- quoted by Commissioner British site The Sun.

This tactic has already yielded positive results. According to data provided by officials of the state in this year's 1762 marriage to take a pair.

Journalists asked the 24-year-old local man, whether he likes the principle of "no toilet - no wife».

"I never felt the need in the toilet, but built it to be left alone. Employees of government agencies have helped me in this, and now I'm proud to say that my house is set toilet "- told Vijay Yadav (Vijay Yadav).

Tags

See also

New and interesting