Love and Love

- Ah, Love! I dream to be the same as you! - Repeated delighted lovers. You're so much stronger than me.
 - Do you know what my strength? - Love asked, shaking his head thoughtfully.
 - Because you are important to people.
 - No, my dear, it is not so - sigh Love and Falling in love patted on the head. - I know how to forgive, that's what makes me so.
 - Can you forgive the betrayal?
 - Yes, I can, because Betrayal often comes from ignorance, not from malice.
 - You can simply change?
 - Yes, and change too, because, changing and returning, the person has had an opportunity to compare and choose the best.
 - Can you just a lie?
 - False - it is the lesser evil, silly, because it is often in despair, realizing his own guilt, or unwillingness to hurt, and it is a positive indicator.
 - I do not think so, because there are simply dishonest people !!!
 - Of course there are, but they do not have any relation to me, because I do not know how to love.
 - What else can you forgive?
 - I can forgive anger, because it is short-term. Sharpness can not forgive, because it is often the companion Sorry, but Chagrin impossible to predict and control because each in its own upset.
 - And More?
 - I can still forgive the insult - Chagrin older sister, as they often arise from one another. I can forgive disappointment, as is often followed him suffering, and suffering purifies.
 - Ah, Love! You are truly amazing! You can forgive everything, everything, and I was at the first trial GASN as dogorevshaya match! I envy you !!!
 - And then you're wrong, baby. No one can forgive everything, everything. Even love.
 - But you just told me something quite different !!!
 - No, that's what I said, I really can forgive, and forgive endlessly. But there is a light that can not forgive even love.
Because it kills feelings, corrodes the soul and leads to sadness and destruction. This causes such pain that even a great miracle can not heal it. It poisons the life of others and makes a go.
It hurts more betrayal and treachery and hurts worse than lies and insults. You will understand this when stolknёshsya with him herself. Remember, Love, the worst enemy of the senses - Indifference. Since there is no cure him.

Tags

See also

New and interesting