Young mother cope with the disease and become a bodybuilder

A young mother was on the verge of anorexia, her weight dropped to 38 pounds. But she managed to cope with the disease and become a bodybuilder.

23-year-old Rachel Hobbs lost weight up to 38 pounds before unexpectedly got pregnant five years ago. According to the girl, after the birth of her son, she decided to change his life and began an active workout. She believed that the sport will help her cope with the disease and make it more attractive. Rachel was very thin in 16 years because of the constant "stress and worry" for her twin sister Nicole, who suffered from anorexia. This year, she took part in the championship on bodybuilding and is currently pursuing a rigorous training regime. Rachel originally planned to make only one competition, but after his successful performance has decided not to stop there and take part in the Championship on bodybuilding and fitness, which will hold Bodybuilding Federation of Great Britain in October.

How did you learn to journalists from Mail Online, after she has been actively engaged, she was able to recover almost 13 pounds. "I've seen girls who spoke at last year's championship in fitness, and it made me gain strength to get up and do it. Of course, now I'm in better shape than ever, "- says Rachel. Along with learning the girl conducts its own nutritional counseling and works in an Internet company that helps people live healthier lives. "I lost weight to 38 pounds when my twin sister Nicola suffered from anorexia. I am very worried about her and this caused severe stress, which in the 16 years I have not been able to cope. Weight has never been a problem for me, but I was not very healthy child, "- she added.

Rachel in the year 2008

Rachel is constantly faced with critics who say that the young mother should not take part in such competitions, exposing her body. "I want to continue. When I first told my family and friends that took up bodybuilding, they responded ambiguously. Many people do not understand what is at stake. When you say the word "bodybuilder", they immediately think of people with terrible hypertrophied muscles, "- she said.

Source: www.liveinternet.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting