From the tiger dragged two kilograms of hairballs

After a huge 182-pound tiger for two weeks refused to eat, he decided to show veterinarians. Using a special camera, doctors spotted in the stomach of a predator something like "basketball».

Often cats are formed in the stomach hairballs, but most felines successfully cope with this problem on their own. However, the 182-pound tiger from Florida needed help veterinarians. As demonstrated by the autopsy in the stomach of a tiger formed a hairball the size of a basketball, which on their own could not get rid of the animal.

17-year-old tiger named Tai was operated on Wednesday in a veterinary center in the Tampa Bay area. According to the doctors after the surgery, they were able to safely remove two kilograms of obstruction of the stomach Taya. Tiger, which takes care service and rehabilitation of wildlife (Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitati) in Seminole, appealed for help to the veterinarian after the animal refuses to eat for almost two weeks.

Despite the fact that the Tigers are known as fearsome predators, the doctors said that Tai was a wonderful patient. Dr. Don Woodman of Northwood Veterinary Clinic (Animal Hospital Northwood): «This tiger is special, it is very nice and cute. It is not the same, what people are used to represent these animals. He - personality and unbelievable good cat. "

The doctors told me that found a hairball, using a special camera. Vernon Yates, a nonprofit organization which regularly assists law enforcement agencies in solving problems with the withdrawal of animals, says he is grateful to the doctors who had the surgery free of charge, for the salvation of the favorite and assures that Tay had better.

Speaking to reporters, Yates said, "It is the biggest of my children. This is my child. Tiger This means more to me than any other cat is one of those that I have. " Forecasts doctors inspire man optimism. Dr. Woodman assured that the Thai will begin to feel better within 48 hours, and should fully recover within a few weeks.

Source: goodnewsanimal.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting