Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee was half German.
It just so happened that a full-blooded Chinese Bruce was not. His grandfather Mamyn line was half German, this it flowed German blood.

In its first 13 years, Bruce lost the fight. This losing streak and became an incentive to practice martial arts. He trained at the master of Wing Chun, but after other students have learned that it is not a full-blooded Chinese, he had to deal with individually.

Bruce Lee did not like to study and therefore poorly studied. He went to college La Salle College - High School for English-speaking boys in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Since at school he ever find himself adventure and got into trouble he was expelled for bad behavior. Despite the fact that the parents transferred him to another school, he still continued to take part in street fights.

In 1964, Bruce Lee was invited to the championship in karate in Long Beach, California. where he demonstrated his trademark "Inch blow." Bob Baker of Stockholm, which Bruce awarded this miracle, said: "I asked Bruce to no longer do such. When he gave me the "Inch blow", I had to stay home and not go to work because the pain in my chest was unbearable ยป.

Most often movies with martial artists during installation accelerated, so the scene was faster. In the case of Bruce Lee - to slow down, so that the audience could see everything.

The dead body of Bruce Lee took off in his last film. Bruce suddenly left this world in the film "Game of Death". And how does the same studio? They rework the script so that the alleged hero Bruce imitates his own death in order to escape from the mob. Studio uses shooting with real Bruce funeral, including a close-up with the open coffin, which shows the embalmed face of the actor. All this is inserted into the film.

Tags

See also

New and interesting