Unconventional approach

Slot machines beat quite problematic. Anyway, if you do not have recourse to the same electronics, it is hardly feasible at all. For why should they then needed. It seems to be. But there is always a chance that someone will look at this issue with fresh eyes.
As Noah looked Geoff. Boys seem tired mutilated in a vain attempt to get the coveted toy. And he just decided to get into the machine. That is to say, if the mountain will not come to Mohammed, then you know. Fortunately, the size allowed. Well, having got inside, did not waste precious time wasted and began to unload the toys from the store. However, after ten minutes arrived, my mother Louise, who, ironically, just excused myself to buy new toys for chadushka.
And arrived, just in time, as the baby started having problems with the air and get out of the apparatus was much more complicated than the climb. Panicked guard began to cause firefighters to retrieve the boy, but my mother solved the problem easier (this they seem to have a family). She managed to convince November to get out through the same trough Well, how to convince. Lure bought toy. In general, you want to live - Weathertop.
Manufacturers of slot machines have taken this case to review and collect an extra panel, blocking access to the compartment with toys. But we know. This is as long as someone does not look again with fresh eyes on the problem.

Tags

See also

New and interesting