A great anecdote :))

Conductor of the choir selected to participate in the opening scene of the play of 6-year-old boy with a gentle face.
 - As soon as the choir sing the line "Angel and we lit all the candles!", You go out on stage and zazhzhesh candles - that's all you have to do - instructed the conductor.
 - I can, I can! - Happy boy.
 Underwent numerous rehearsals, and then came the day of the premiere. Chorus perfectly tuned, and the scene looked great, decorated with a dozen candlesticks unlit candles awaiting the moment when they light a cute cherub.
Conductor waved his hand, sounded the orchestra and chorus began to sing the overture, ending words - & quot; ... and the angel we lit all the candles! & Quot ;, then looked at all the right exit the stage.
No one appeared.
Conductor again waved his hand, motioned to sing loudly that the choir did - & quot; ... and the angel we lit all the candles! & Quot ;, and again all lopsided right. No boy.
 Conductor, instantly breaking a sweat, waved his hands again so that the choir almost thundered - already cracked curtain - the third time line - & quot; ... and the Angels US lit all the candles !!! & quot;
 And here in the silence right from behind the scenes there was a voice, angelic soprano voice sang: & quot; ... and the cat described to me all match! & Quot;

Tags

See also

New and interesting