Mega anecdote !! Although not new

At fourteen girls delay.
 Already two weeks. Finally, she decided to tell her mother about it.
That shocked, flies in the pharmacy, buys a pregnancy test, and, horror of horrors, it is positive.
Just do not turn gray, mother lashes out at her daughter:
 "Are you out of your mind? Quickly bring me here the scoundrel, that bastard, this beast who dared to touch my beloved, my only daughter, I'll show him what's what !!! »
 Shrugging, daughter picks up the phone and dials a number.
Half an hour later to their home podezzhaet brand new Ferrari, from which a middle-aged man in an expensive suit, polished to a mirror shine shoes and a gold watch.
He gradually passes into their home and sits on a chair in the living room, which has already gathered an angry mother, frightened and daughter had just returned from work even more angry dad.
 "Good evening. Your daughter informed me about that issue, so that you care about.
 As you know, I can not marry her because of my family background.
But I'm willing to financially compensate for any inconvenience caused by my reckless behavior.
So, here are my terms. If you have a daughter, I will give her the property of my two shops and three factory.
Also on her bank account I will put one million dollars.
If it is a son, then he will get three stores, two factories and one million dollars.
If twins are born, each will receive and store the plant, as well as five hundred thousand counts.
But, however, if a miscarriage, then ... »
 At this point, in order not to open his mouth Dad puts his hand on my shoulder and said:
 "Then you fuck her again!"

Tags

See also

New and interesting