In reality, a series of '' Purposely not think ''

I study at the university in the evening and work in the same office for the repair of roads.
 So, we have a term - mafia night work - this is when the next new Russian itch hot asphalt road to a new home or a mansion its swell.
 Well, we all (one chef chooses) we remain happily and work hard at night - and payment cache up after the fact, and drink-feeding gratuitous.
 It's kind of history.

The story itself is this: Recently, we took a brand new Eureka, another son of our chief - tekoy infantile kid, but a hefty weirdo.
 Anyway, what is there. So, the day before the day the boss announces today again we must help the mafia, the work is complete, all to be there somewhere at ten o'clock.
 Got eyes in Eureka, commanded "that instruct!" And disappeared.
 Yurik, blinking blue eyes, came up to me and asks, What is the Mafia?
 Well here and I suffered! I do not know where I got, but gravely inform: seen from the roof of our cool again demolition was again a heap of corpses, and we utiliziroavt them again.
 Yurik already got: some corpses? how to recycle?
 I explain in a low voice with us, they say, the roof does not take money, and we for theirs is waste recycle - trunks palёnye ghouls and roll up the asphalt. As it is, please?
 Oh, just answer, they say the first brigade of the old asphalt fenders deepens, the second to blind man's buff stacks and sprinkled, and all that Lech rink his irons.
 Lech (he was sitting next to, and heard everything) nods gravely: Yes, well, the way it is.
 At Eureka pupils dilated, face turned white, and Lech so sadly adds, the most worthless - this is when they are still alive ...
 Shout from the asphalt ... OK that the motor drowns out everything ... Eh, tired of all this ... then I can not sleep ...

Yurik five minutes sat with his mouth open, then bleated: what to do?
 Nothing, say, we are silent - we are alive, let slip one - all go nuts.
 Himself know, now, human life is worth a penny. Oh well, get used to it.
 You, above all, do not be late, and then we have the problem will be very serious.

And we sailed away, leaving Eureka in a stupor.
 And who would have thought that Yurik our, first, believe in all this crap, and secondly go home on the subway - it is almost always our chief on his car brought, carried away, but this time it is not docked .
 And in this metro had matured decision to fulfill their civic duty !!!

Well, we all gathered to ten, and only pulled chef - here from all of the bushes, the trees, and even seem out of the ground with poltyschi riot police on us as lomanutsya !!!
 We fear to almost all the crap. Valya we Lyokha next noses in the dirt, but the eyes on the sides of magnifier.
 And then I get accustomed - among cops running around our Yurik, so intelligently poking at us, lying, finger and says: This is one of the first team - they make holes in the road, from the second - they bury the body, and so on.
 I look at Lech, the me - and we begin hysterical !!!

In short, as it turned out, Yurik thought and thought, and right out of the subway pulled into mentovku and all of us murderers, including the boss - a friend of his father, laid (and we have in the team, by the way, another couple of persons of Caucasian nationality plow).
 We sat in predvarilovke morning signed a pile of papers on the topic that we are good and fluffy, but Funny, and went, stroking bruises.
 At the exit of Lyokha I have personally met the boss (the way it is, luckily for him, this order through a formalized accounting).
 For a long time to communicate with us we are not equal, but we parted like friends - not expelled from work, but since gravediggers calls.
 Yurik And we no longer works :-)

Sent by Alexander

Tags

See also

New and interesting