how to behave in an elevator

• his head in his hands and exclaim, "Oh, shut up you idiot!»

• whistling the national anthem of the Soviet Union.

• Slightly open your or bag and glancing furtively to ask: "Well? Enough air? »

• silent and motionless, face turned away Stand in the corner and do not go out!

• When we get to my floor, crying out loud, try to push the doors of his hands, and when they open, genuinely surprised!

• Draw catch fleas in his head when the elevator car is full.

• Greet each incoming friendly handshake, and ask you to call the Admiral!

• If you find yourself on the top floor, roll down the coin and keep the door open until you hear it zvyaknet below. • Select any passenger with a silly smile on his ustavtes. And then announced: "And I have today new socks!» • When at least in the car typed 8 people, covering her mouth with her hands, bending and grasping for others shout: "Not now, again, damn ... I have always been breaks in the elevator ! »

• Periodically myauchte.

• Offer $ 10 to the person who puts out the light bulb and shove his mouth.

• Knock feet, saying: "Hurry, hurry, hurry!" Then, disappointed breath and say, "Too late!»

• Show all your sore, and ask: "Do you think it's not contagious?»

• Put it in his pocket something weighty (like the pistol) and periodically thereon pat!

• Sign with some container, labeled "Human organ - HEAD».

• Closely ustavtes to another passenger, then say: "Are you one of them!" And defiantly go to the other side of the elevator.

• leaping say, "Mm-m! Delicious! »

• Smell and say, "It seems to me that someone is here to see prices of your mess of air!»

• Knock feet, saying: "Hurry, hurry, hurry!" Then, disappointed breath and say, "Too late!»

• Show all your sore, and ask: "Do you think it's not contagious?»

• Put it in his pocket something weighty (like the pistol) and periodically thereon pat!

• Sign with some container, labeled "Human organ - HEAD».

• Closely ustavtes to another passenger, then say: "Are you one of them!" And defiantly go to the other side of the elevator.

• leaping say, "Mm-m! Delicious! »

• Smell and say, "It seems to me that someone is here to see prices of your mess of air!»

• When it becomes silent, look around and say, "This is not your pager?»

• On each floor say "Tinker Bell!»

• Say, "I wonder what it is?" And press the red button.

• Listen to the elevator walls with the help of stratoskopa.

• Draw a small kvardrat on the floor and say that this is your place!

• Start something to chew on with noise and champing and invite others to try it.

• Proclaim all defiantly: "I have to move into a more appropriate body!»

• Perform the explosive sounds every time someone clicks the button.

• Consider other passengers through binoculars.

Tags

See also

New and interesting