Zhenschiny..odnim word ..

After an evening "gatherings" in the open air with the guys we have decided to continue our dialogue already in the territory of the hostel (at 23-00 she was locked up tight) ...
 Being a very "drunk" I invite all to himself to "a glass of tea» ...
My suggestion is accompanied by noise and universal joy, but we have a problem: in our crowd two of my girlfriends are not from our hostel (all the girls were three, including me) ...
The guys are happy to offer their help.
I have no problem with guys going through watch, wishing our lovely old lady: "Good night» ...
And the windows waiting for us girls, but "under the windows," is an understatement ...
It's hard to convey what they had to overcome the barrier.
But I must add that the condition was such that the sea seemed foot ...
In general, to get them on the 5th floor had to be through a bunch of fancy bricks, fences, lattices, it was necessary, even as Tarzan to swing on the cable.
After all, they were only on the roof of the dining room, which was at the 3rd floor of our hostel.
It only remained to overcome the two balconies.
We were waiting for them on the fifth floor with cooked long rug on which they have to get to us.
The boys dropped their one end, with the second - they kept three.
The first girl they raised without difficulty, but when they began to raise a second ...
The girl was already almost goal, but unable to withstand its own weight (I must say that it was quite curvy shape), she let go of his hands and fell down ...
No need to describe in detail our state ...
I give way feet, around the vanity, I hear the hysterical scream standing next girlfriend who falls into a swoon.
The boys climb her and I still dare to look down.
She is throwing one leg, removing the neck ...
I was ready for the worst ...
And what do we hear from her?
 - "B% I, I has broken all the nails !!!

Sent by Alexander

Tags

See also

New and interesting