The story about the dog

My girlfriend has Dzhusya - a wonderful dog, dachshund. It is with such long ears, long body and sad eyes. Hunting. Despite the somewhat absurd figure, and short legs, it has a surprising agility, and in addition to this extremely a vile character. The host team, it is true cat in the soul "takes note". But, like a true dog day and night she experiences excruciating hunger now, she has aged, and in his youth did not eat only plastic durum because soft, like cellophane, passed through it with a bang. What can we say about all sorts of delicacies, which caught the dogs for a walk ... Dried there, for example, the raven wings ... So, far from their homes have Parks pond where swimming in the summer fatty duck. Walking people, especially the children, feeding them with gusto some bread from the bridge. Once Dzhusya hostess and wandered in the vicinity of the pond. The dog, as usual, Rushed to their canine cases, completely ignoring calls "me." And suddenly, sticking his snout from the coastal bush that she discovered! Fatty ducks in the pond, which carelessly rushed to and fro behind the thick pieces of bread crumb that abundantly poured on them from the bridge. Heporyadok !!! Dzhusya scored first speed with all the power of their short legs, and plyuhanem rushed into the pond! HO No! NOT ducks! For bread! Floating among ducks with crazy speed she grabbed Dropped bread on the way fending off interfering ducks. Ducks spat and disappeared. Now I swim in the pond just Dzhusya. The people from the bridge floating feed dog at a breakneck pace. The bread did not have time not only to sink, but even get wet, instantly disappearing into dzhuskinoy mouth. The children were delighted. Their parents were rolling with laughter. And we asked whose it is so wonderful, so cheerful, so GOLODHAYA dog? And on the beach, in the bushes, I stood my poor, red with shame friend and quietly repeated: "It's not mine. It's not my ... ยป

Sent by Alexander

Tags

See also

New and interesting