For the sponge cake:
4 eggs
150g flour
100g sugar
1 sachet of vanilla sugar (8gr)
1 sachet of baking powder (10g)
a piece of butter for greasing the form

For the filling of sweet cherry:
cherries or cherry, canned, pitted, with sugar - 1 can (I = net weight of 680 g net weight of berries = 385 g)
1 tablespoon potato starch
100 ml of juice (use a fusion with cherries)
1 sachet of vanilla sugar (8gr)

For curd cream:
500 g sour cream 30% fat
600g cottage cheese 9% fat (you can use low-fat)
100g sugar
100 ml of red wine or cherry brandy (I have wine)
15 grams of gelatin powder + 50 ml of water or juice from the cherries (to dissolve the gelatin)

To cover the cream:
500 ml cream 35% fat
50g caster sugar
2 bags of thickener for cream (2h8gr)

To decorate:
650 g wafer rolls with filling, or 250 gr hollow (empty)
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
cherry cherry marmalade or jelly as desired (I have a jelly bag)

Preparation:
Prepare cake:
Separate the whites from the yolks.
Proteins Whip with sugar and vanilla sugar in a solid foam, still whisking egg yolks one at a time to enter.
Sift flour, mix with baking powder and add to the egg mass.
Knead the dough well with a spoon.
Split mold grease with butter.
Pour the dough into it, flatten with a spatula and place in preheated oven to t = 180 ° C for 20-25 minutes.

Biscuit cool, get out of shape, cut in half horizontally.

Let us stuffed cherry: berries pour into a colander to collect the juice from them in a saucepan.
Starch mixed with 2 tablespoons of juice (30ml).
The remaining 70 ml of juice to boil with a bag of vanilla sugar, like boils, pour the dissolved starch.
Boil for 1 minute, add the berries cherries, mix gently, remove from heat and cool.

Cream cheese gelatine soaked in cold water or juice for 15 minutes, then warmed in a microwave at full power for 30 seconds, heated on a gas or a kovshichke (not bring to a boil).
Mix sour cream with sugar, add the grated cheese through a sieve, pour wine or brandy, stir well with a spoon and put the gelatin. Quickly stir.

Assembling the cake: one biscuit cake back in the split mold, top with cherry wood since then cream cheese, then cover with the second biscuit Korzh.
Refrigerate for 6 hours (I stood all night).

Chilled and frozen cake extract from the mold.

Whip cream with powdered sugar and a thickener.
Lubricate the top and sides of cake with whipped cream (leaving 1/5 of the cream for decoration in confectionery syringe).
Decorate wafer rolls barrel product and center.
Apply around the circumference of the top of the pyramid of cream on top of the peaks of the pyramids to put the pieces of cherry marmalade or jelly as desired.
Sprinkle through a sieve with cocoa powder.

Tags

See also

New and interesting