Vydepzhki from the diary spaptakovskogo fun

... Father pepeveli pabotat in Maskvy. As zdo.povo that tepep I kopennoy maskvich ...
 - ... In my new school all fans Spaptaka. This is hoposho potomy I'm always rooting for Spaptak potomy he always chempeon. Also, I am a fan of the Chicago bylz potomy they also always vyigpyvayut ... tepep I bydy fan is very kpyto ...
 - ... I vchepa postpigsya tepep I shaved and skin. This is the most kpytye fans are all pussies. Especially ppiehavshih of varia pepdyaevok. I also vstpetil svaih former classmates ppiehavshih on ikskypsiyu in nashy Moskvy. What they dypaki these ppovintsialy ...
 - ... I go on sevodnya fytbol. 1-0 nadpali zhopy some pepdyaevke. Most of all I npavyatsya Tisha and Phil, they too skins as I do. Ha stadeone we zameteli dozen ppidypkov from this pepdyaevki and after the match all went their pussies, and they yvidili that we paz 100 more and stpysili not become us ppygat even sppyatali color idiots. What else can azhidat from nemaskvichey. But we vichislili one younger and otpizdili it in shestipom. Then I yspel ystypit dopogy flinty and he gave me in the eye. In school, I speak out all that is me dpalsya with five horses ...
 - .... Yvidil sevodnya ytpom window tpeh horses in our dvope and just slychay removed from the wall to the Calendar Tishey and pozy sppyatal under kpovat. But then, when I showed them yhodili Fakie from the window, they are not obepnylis stpysili ...
 - ... Ppobil exit Pitep and just vepnylsya. We traveled throughout Caudle chepez Hovgopod and attyda on the dog to Pitepa. All dopogy vomit. Hovgopadskaya pepdyaevka me savepshenno not ponpavilas. There zhivyt kakieto ppidypki, it says that Hovgopody over a thousand years, here are idiots, because we all quadrupeds that Moscow is the stapyh gopod in Russ and even navepnoe in mipe Hovgopady and how can so many years, when Moscow 850? Here dypaki. In Hovgopade vomit potomychto I drank a lot. In one elektpichke papen chegoto told us and we otpizdili, potomy we spaptakovskie kpytye most fans. When we ppiehali in Pitep I vomit. Pitep I did not ponpavilsya zhivyt and there is also some dypaki. They've begun to speak out that subintrusive igpat in fytbol in Russia, here dypaki not know what fytbol ppidymali in Moscow. Epmitazh y are complete shit is this building kpygloe nappotiv vogzala quite small. Sepega said. kaptiny that there is complete shit. Then we drove gunners, we removed 50 Sepegoy poz, but we were not and we will nyzhny vykinyli. And their pozy we potepyali. Then I pazbil full of stapinny fonap, pesto know what we kpytye fans. Ha stadium I vomit. Then I showed Fakie vsemy stadiony me and they did nothing. We ppoigpali but we have not been nyzhno vyigpyvat potomy that we are preparing for the Champions League, and these morons pitepskie podymali themselves obygpali us. When I went to vomit Moskvy ...
 - Money and ... amassed kypil konskyyu pozy. At school all paskazyvayu that took her to vapiopa ...
 - ... I go to Sepege kakomto located at Internet and we did share and naspali books on horses and mysopov. There's one more ppidypok ytvepzhdal that Yashin of Dynamo igpal, dypak here, because we all quadrupeds that Yashin has always igpal in Spaptake and vyigpyval ligy Champions ...
 - ... Sevodnya to match riding in the subway in poze, potomy that we nabilsya whole car. We paspizdili ceiling potomy we kpytye. When fewer napody we Sepegoy pozy sppyatali just slychay ...
 - ... Called me to go to a hockey game, but I did not go, I chevo dypak chtoli if they Quaternary Play setting? ..
 - .... Pozy that we Sepym kypili replace those that ... umm ... potepyali in Pitepe y us otobpal full of papen. We did not even realize who it was horse or mysop. He silently removed pozy pposto and yshol goat. Pposto was reluctant to tangle with him, cops kpygom, but I remembered it, vstpechy bad bydit ...
 - ... Bad pochepk potomy pyka that hurts. Week ago pussy mysopov - all pyki rescued. We first ppygnyli on them and drove and then peshili otstypit and lure them. Otstypili the subway to 300, but I'm not very quickly to lure and catch up with me. Only cops and saved them, but it would be stopped and otpizdili. Where to find the money to novyyu pozy? ..
 - ... I am riding in the subway and sevodnya y me of kyptki tumbled poza horse, which was then I would boast pepel devchenki. With me in the car and they drove me batchepy otpizdili and pozy otobpali ...
 - ... I went to check out at Yapik. Pepdyaevka, nakakih kyltypy. And tyda and reversed vomit ...
 - ... Pizdec! We pepeehali in dpygoy Area and one new school horses. At first I said no fytbolom intipisyyus, but then his ppines spaptakovskyyu pozy and said he took it with batchepa ... sevodnya go steal pigs ...
 - Father ... A translation pabotat in Pitep. Where to get zenitovskyyu pozy? ..

Sent Wind

Tags

See also

New and interesting