Still relevant?

2010. Qualification European Football Championship 2012. Moscow.
 The stadium «Dinamo».
 Russia-Andorra 0: 0
 Lineups:
 Sb.Rossiya Ivanov, Petrov, Onopko (k), Sidorov, Andreev, Sergeev, Alekseev, Egorov, Timofeev, Gusev, Bulykin
 Sb.Andorry not so important.

The first band "Sport-Express": "NO MAN'S HISTORICAL RUSSIAN FOOTBALL TEAM !!!»
 Interview with head coach sb.Rossii G.A.Yartseva:
 Reporter SE:
 - Hello, George A., I congratulate you with first mined with a point, it is certainly a point will enter the history of Russian football !!!
 G.A.Yartsev:
 Thank you, all of us - coaches, players, journalists and fans for a long time went to this !!! But if you think about it, and we could win this game !!!
 - Yeah ??? This is when the same ???
 - Well, how ?? When Dima Bulykin 65 minutes while in the center circle struck his head, but the ball unfortunately for all of us in Usha out ...
 - Ahh, That's right, I remember now ...

Second band "Sport-Express", "head coach Juan Antonio PEREZ ANDORRA RESIGNS !!!»
 Interview with the former head coach of Andorra's Juan Antonio Perez:
 Korr.SE:
 - Senor Perez, than due to your resignation, after a draw in Moscow is not the worst outcome, even great teams sometimes stumble ??
 H.A.Peres:
 - Maybe, but we went to Russia only three points, and took one and I do not excuse what happened to my players on the field ... I can not understand (sighs), also we are very much out of luck, you see ten just hit the crossbar and seven in both the bar-not every game you see this (tearing a huge tuft of hair on the head of the correspondent SE)
 Korr.SE:
 - You Th, uh ... l ???

The third band "Sport-Express", "Koloskov dedicate this tie the fiftieth anniversary of the victory of Soviet football players at the European Championships !!!»
 This chapter of the RFU Vyacheslav Ivanovich Koloskov:
 - There was poistene historic moment, this game reminded me of those early years when ... Now we can say with confidence that moved and move the right way, and therefore in the upcoming elections of the head of the RFU again I will set his candidacy, and even if only one with ... ka argue .

Quarter page "Sport-Express", "unexpected return VICTOR Onopko brought TEAM GOOD LUCK !!!»
 Interview with Victor Onopko, newly made captain of our team:
 Korr.SE:
 - Congratulations, Victor, so few who can successfully return !!!
 Onopko:
 - Thank you, but I have had an incentive, because the stands rooting for me grandson !!!

Sent by Zidane

Tags

See also

New and interesting