About the dangers of alcohol))

This story happened in the glorious city of N-sk.
 Wakes up young man with a hangover glubochayshkgo ... and suddenly finds in his chair female things.
Moreover and underwear too. Trying to string up the remains nepropitoy memory, I think that the woman was.
 But for some reason I left naked? Or do not go? Then where it is?
 The door is locked. I looked under the bed for the prevention and in the closet, nobody essno not found, and decided not to break the brains in vain.
It would have left those clothes mystery, if one day he met in a nightclub girl, whose face seemed familiar to him.
Beauty, beaming with joy, went to him.
 "You have my things and lie?" - He asks.
It was she who helped to clarify the nature of the appearance of a guy in his apartment mysterious rags.
The girl probably will die, will not forget the story. As it turned out, our heroes met in a disco.
 Dance, decided that all standards are met and can be sent to continue communication.
And he lived, I must admit, in the remote area of ​​the metropolis.
 They were both pretty drunk, to say the least.
 And seductress undressed and went into the bath, and the would-be Don Juan, taking advantage of the moment, I fell into a deep sleep of the just.
 His occasional friend, having finished bathing, taxied out of the bath and found two closed doors.
One the left side. The other right. Not bothering to unnecessary thoughts, she put it in one of them, then firmly shut it behind him.
It is clear, it has appeared in the stairwell. Out she was the same: to ring the bell.
Well, who thus awaken a big guy, get drunk in the sausage?
 But we woke compassionate neighbors.
3 a.m. Stairs. Barefoot girl wrapped in a towel alone.
The neighbors, assess the situation, offered the unfortunate to go out and yell out the window.
February. Lyubdi were unkind, or it they peal its worse heartily tired.
 The girl screamed in vain his vocal cords in the cold, as the return in the staircase I could not: turned on the door code lock.
They say her screams police arrived, and took home adventurer.

Tags

See also

New and interesting