How to behave when meeting with The Peanuts Movie

In the real world a couple of years ago saw.

We went for a beer in a shop on the outskirts near the Kurskaya metro station ordenonosnogo.
Colleague inside Popper, I was smoking on the porch. The beauty of summer.
Here I see - Spaniel young black color sweeps. I must say spanielskie dogs - even those nits.
This is not better. All need to bark at him or even bite. Behind the host shkandybaet Bodyguard with muzzle.
Like, Che my dog ​​wants to be so. Well, that black asshole bark furiously all alcoholics, I, pigeons, fence, shop, weather and tired.
Lo and behold - to meet him - a man with an older nevdolbennym St. Bernard. Bernard - she phlegm - rushing quietly, sniffing, thinking about dinner. Idyll.

Well, I damn myself thought spaniel barking and rushed to torpedo attack. Goes around, choking, barking - St. Bernard do not care.
Then this insolent bastard right in the face, and St. Bernard jumping and yelling at his dog something like: schmuck, why the heck do not respect kids. Bernard ofigel.
He sat on the ass, even. Then I thought ... ... sharply klatsnul jaw !!! and ...
I almost ate his cigarette !!! Ohreneli drunks !!! Because the poor guy's head spaniel meet disappeared into the mouth of the St. Bernard !!! Of which are now heard by squeals of horror !!!

- You cho, you cho, cho in nature do something, my wife will kill! (it screams arrogance instantly lost the owner screaming prisoner).

- It's nothing to it will not be teeth a year as we lost everything - that would choke unless (phlegmatic host St. Bernard).

- Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuu (Spaniel). On top of shame, a spaniel beginning to unravel a huge puddle.

- All right, Rex, come on, do not fuck with zassantsami do here - he said slowly senbernarsky host and his dog immediately spat neatly plastered with wet ears and red eyes full of twists and turns over the dullness of life spanielchika curve.

Bernard proplevalsya. And he went after the host as leisurely as they walked together. Occasionally disgustedly shaking his paw caught in a puddle.

I found at

Xoxma

Tags

See also

New and interesting