Think you first need to

At a time when the Russians were scattered in the polling stations, and some people ignored these fun Sunday, happened to me a kind of accident. I do not know how to begin.
 In a word I go I'm in the front door of his house, commensurate press the button and wait for the elevator.
From the elevator shows two very young men with unexpected items in the hands (or at least I do not recall that I have ever seen it in the hands of people coming out of the elevator on the ground floor).
 One keeps bellied kettle, brick-red flowers in a prominent merchant. Another - a rectangular box the color "under the tree" with some obscure patterns. The guys are funny, one (with a box) and I immediately said, "Oh, a girl as it's nice to come down and meet a pretty girl. Will treat us do not want? »
 I was so excited that I forgot about the post, he came closer, opened a rectangular box, grabbed the first available round and flat candy, put in his mouth and said, "Shpasibo." I do not know what was the first.
 Whether I first drew attention to the fact with some inexplicable sense they look at me. Whether I first noticed that the candy is surprisingly tough. Do not chew. A teeth at me good.
 Whether it all mixed up in my head.
"Good?" - I asked the guy completely extinguished with tea.
 "No" - I said honestly, diligently trying to chew tasteless solid ugoschenitse.
He hunted his cheek, perhaps - such a nasty candy and asked, "Are you that nowhere in a hurry, boys, what you dumbfounded and stare at me?»
 Oh damn. I wish they kept silent. "Yes, no, nothing in common. I just do not know how Andrew. And the first time I see a girl who so cheerfully gnawing piece of backgammon ».
 Lord, do so that they have moved somewhere else, because I have not violated the guards abstinence!

Tags

See also

New and interesting