Vo.vo, zadolbala)))

In one village celebrates centenary grandmother Fatima.
They sat down at the table, poured, with a horn full of wine, rises a venerable elder, who came from the farthest villages.
Rises and says:
 - Dear grandmother Fatima! We, your extended family, grandfather Ahmet Aslan grandfather, grandfather Ibrahim (listed another 150 families) gathered consulted and decided to wish you the following: live a hundred years!
Rises grandmother Fatima
 - Dear Mehmet Bey! I thank you, my grandfather Ahmet Aslan grandfather (listed another 150 families), but you know ... another 100 years, I do not go through.
Grandfather thinks ... then announces:
 - Dear grandmother Fatima! We, your extended family, grandfather Ahmet Aslan grandfather, grandfather Ibrahim (listed another 150 families) gathered consulted and decided to wish you the following: live another fifty years!
Rises grandmother Fatima
 - Dear Mehmet Bey! I thank you, my grandfather Ahmet Aslan grandfather (listed another 150 families), but you know ... 50 years I do not go through.
Grandfather thinks ... then announces ...
And so on, but the term is reduced: 40 years ... 30 years ... 25 years ...
Finally, the old Mehmet Bey does not stand up and say:
Dear grandmother Fatima! We, your extended family, grandfather Ahmet Aslan grandfather, grandfather Ibrahim (listed another 150 families) gathered consulted and decided: Live longer, as you want ... just give us to finally DRINK !!!

Tags

See also

New and interesting