About cat))

Preamble. We have a very serious cat, appears periodically eat, sleep Yes, but for the most part lost no one knows where.
 And ambulatory.
 I went one evening back home, ate, and went into the hall to watch telly. Dad with mother play chess (They have a joke) in the overall family idyll. I only had time to open a bottle of Baltika as he appeared. In another described the appearance of our "seal" I can not. For the warm-up, he tried three times to get to jump out the window, but every time I missed with rumbling falling back. Finally got ... the window ... between the double glazing. And somehow it osolovelo huge enormous eyes staring at us. I tried it dosa - bezrezeltatno cat only in the prostration became something to sing (I swear I'm not lying). Rama we do not open, so cursing under his breath removed internally. What does a normal cat? That's right, does feet. But not ours. Our somehow stood on his hind legs, leaned against the glass, staring at me ... and I started occasionally winking left eye! Before I start to reach that it smells of kerosene, the parents begin to argue whether the cats go mad. Côte hearing his name comes to life and jumps down from the windowsill. Jumping in the air ... but apparently forgets initiated the action and shvarkaetsya on the floor with some doomed myavom.
With difficulty rising to its feet, suddenly looks at me with an expression of "Man, you did not stand here," and somehow sideways starts moving back toward the table with chess. Parents, seeing the approach of His Beatitude cat, affectionately called him by name and ... a cat with a wild cry (I'm not lying, it was just a cry) rises on legs and elongated curved arc. And freezes ...
And then, it is not forgotten, in the manner of winding, on straight legs, whimpering, "leaves" in the next room, where he threw well. I will not describe how much water he drank and then his sausage.
 The answer was found late in the evening, when I went into the common courtyard. In the courtyard are two soyali our local junkies and arguing which of them was drunk left in a bowl on the window to cool "Managua" (broth hemp milk).
 And our cat has since shied away from the milk :)))

Sent Bumbarash

Tags

See also

New and interesting