About US

So the place - Israel Beer Shevsky University student cafeteria. I sit, dine, not bothering anyone. A lot of people.
 Suddenly, to my guy sits down with his dinner. Oh, and, naturally, while having dinner, talking. Judging by his accent, American. He asked me in Hebrew:
 - Russian?
 I answer:
 - Russian.
 Then I hear disparaging (already in English):
 - What is your backward Russia, you have but old ballistic missiles and dolls, there's nothing!
 A man thinks in terms of the Cold War. I would regret it, like you yourself are backward, poor fellow! But pity failed. I was angry: "Oh, you invader, well, I'll show you!" And quietly say out loud:
 - Why not? We still have a fish fur!
 Who does not know, "fish fur" jokingly calls (and maybe now called) artificial fur that is generally warm, but at temperatures below - 10 degrees.
 Then his lower jaw with a bang met with the table surface.
 - Can not be!
 - And it is not as advertised. This fish fur, so you know, is a major item of national income!
 And while he gasped for air, I told him that in the Volga (and only in the Volga anywhere else!) Is found the so-called fish-bear, the only fish in the world, which increases wool.
 This wool, among other things, warmer than the nutria. Catch it is strictly limited and only state. license with the seal of the FSB.
 How I managed to keep a straight face during this conversation - God knows. The boy hung his ears, and then asks:
 - And give licenses to foreigners?
 - Of course, just more than two skins abroad not vyvezesh.
 - And where to put print?
 - In any branch of the FSB. But you as a foreigner will have to go to the Visa Office for a permit for the export of natural resources.
 This moron wrote down carefully, I said goodbye and left. A week later, a friend approached me with the fourth year and asks:
 - Hey, what are you uttered Max? I saw you with him something was ground at the table.
 - And what do you know?
 - Yes, he's a type of free listener. And yesterday he asked me where the visa department, how much is a ticket to the Volga and sleep whether the fish bear the winter.
 As Zadornov, America - the country Mandalay. Just laugh or cry!

Tags

See also

New and interesting