Computer Diary

Today I soobshili terrible news. My good master decided to give me his niece. No, I do not have anything personal to this girl, I just do not like when I touch a woman. That is to say, the tram childhood. And when I see that closer to me absurd creature, and pokes his claws, I have everything inside is compressed and I want to restart that I, in fact, do.

So, celebrate the housewarming. I was set a bunch of nonsense. Well, tell me, girl, why do you windows 2000? You do I need for a "purely academic purposes" (fi as pompously) at work used to, you say? Nitsche soon lose its cunning, otherwise you'll have to get used to many things. For example, learn to work without a mouse. But shh, it ahead of time no one should know.

Ha begins. Swearing, pathetic attempts to poke on the clave, and finally the call to the aid of his uncle. What are they whispering? Hey, what are you doing? Why remove the device connecting a mouse? Sentry reloaded!

So. I manage my learned one keyboard. Solve "mouse" problem too. However, I sometimes mischievous, and I reload 2-3 times, and sometimes never at all. Surprise - our tactics!

Well, what kind of fashion tell? Vstaet 4-5 in the morning to learn - its own business, but why should I wake up? Nitsche, I will have my revenge!

My hour has come. Somehow she had to urgently lose something on a floppy disk before going to work. I was on top. I rebooted three times, then I chewed a couple of floppy disks. That was swearing ... I just died laughing watching as she flew out of the house without having had breakfast, not really combed and pulled the horrible. Yes, dinner forgotten. Alla and who I will be off?

Here you go. This rat has learned that if instead of «shut down», she will vuzyvat «hibernate», I'm just falling into hibernation, saving sostyanii RAM on the screw and the mouse will not disappear. Damn it. Damn, damn!

Having played their best. He hung a couple of times Word. Half homework erased. I swear terribly. You are the one to blame! You do not teach that the files should be saved once in half a minute?

Hooray! I hovered, and she fool me cut down before I went into hibernation. To get Bat, she had me reboot as much as 5 times! I think she was seriously scared for my delicate health. Still, after all of it in my degree, so to speak, the hands.

Today I was again awakened at 5 am! If more time is povtoritsya- broken, Sanchez word. Let thrown in the trash, where to find me some smart kid, he gave me an upgrade and will cut of Doom on the grid. For this I agree insomnia. Ah, dream, dream ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting