Cry from the heart of the stomach =)

And do not directly against the ear, stomach and ask a stupid question. Do not! Boy or girl, I? Boy I'm a boy! Or a girl? Try to make out here in the dark.
 My mother definitely wants me to be the guy. The boy is easier - a boy to marry is not necessary.
 And to me something I do not want to. The men all crazy some. My grandfather, for example. Every half an hour starts to yell:
 "It began, it started! Hurry, hurry! "And so the fifth month.
 My Dad is also abnormal. He left us when I was three months from conception is not true.
He says it is not clear whose child I was. How is someone ?! As it is whose? What do I do not remember something, someone! Yes, I know everyone's voice - not wriggle. Girl also not be very and hunting.
 Well, let's say, a grandmother I still have nothing. She's working in a restaurant.
 Without her mother and I would have long since died of hunger. My good grandmother to us about it every day recalls.
 And my mother's friend? Shh ... just quiet. They do not like me. It is said that it is necessary to get rid of me. What I done to them?
 They say that if it's a girl, it would be unfortunate as they are, and if it is a man, it is better to advance to nail this bastard.
 In! Again we came to give advice, as we do with Mom miscarriage. Bathroom with mustard, on their advice, we have already taken.
 Needles pricked. Yesterday we even skeleton from the corner scared. Nurse stutterer almost did not, and I laugh almost thrown out.
 And today, the cabinet decided to jump. And one, and two, and three! Flew! Cleve feeling! As on the plane. True, a little from the window blowing, but still great. Mamani's just a pity - I did something, and she while landing the entire backside repulsed.
 Dura women, tried in vain. I do not intend to go from here. What I was there you could not see? Your problems or what ?! In short, I decided to hold on to the last rib.
 And now, my Ma is in the queue. Queue a strange kind. Some are blind. All the hustle, come on foot, but as the prices look so squinted, and ask again, how many ?!
 Citizen of the back, do not push your belly! Same as you pregnant? And what's so strange gurgling baby? Drowned, or what?
 And you, the man in front, do not press on the stomach. Not me - my mother. Sorry! He even mocks. And the bag to bring home took! Well, exactly premature. He does not see that we are pregnant ?! Phone call asks. He says it was love at first sight. It is also still a moron. Is today a glance at someone fall in love? I understand the view from the second or the third.
 You fool! The phone does not give, and even lied that her strict and jealous husband. And I asked you? Maybe I'm the father of this whole pregnancy wanted, and she could not find the phone too much.
 Hey, man, stop! Whoa, I tell you! You are my fool do not believe. You believe me! We do not have any husband - some bastards. Husband us in as needed!
 Father! Pops! Folder! Papulechka! .. Infection! Gone! And this is gone! And our bag with a claimed. Perhaps excitement. Here and mother, my something agitated.
 Oh, Momma! Seems to have started this, as they are there, fight! In as Ma shouts! As suffering, the poor thing! But I still will not go. Give birth anyone: hedgehogs, elephants, orang-utans - but not me.
 And who is still with us feels the all sides? Not to paw! Not Lapa, my mother, I said! And I do not care what the gynecologist. Well, what stared, shameless your eyes?

Leaving ?! Tricky what. Who do I need there. Better Get in itself - will be twin.
 What's that? Something warm, affectionate. Arm! Soft mother's hand! She pats me! So, my mother loves me! So, I need someone!
 Well, you, the gynecologist, hear! So be it, I'll go. Just come without arms. Without hands, I said! He had to tell me to be, how to give birth.
 Generally, you'd better away, arise. And that reeks of alcohol, as much in the dark eyes.
 Well, this turmoil has forgotten how there: feet first or head? Feet first or head? Oh, yes, today the head and front legs - it then. So! My Out! .. Ah-ah-ah! Well, what are looking at? Ah-ah-ah! I have to shout tired.
 Ah-ah-ah!
 Applaud Well, finally! ..

Tags

See also

New and interesting