About hangover

It is not so long ago in the days of our life in a then-existing law enforcement agencies.
 Once two of my colleagues and Oleg Vovchik abused alcohol at the home of Oleg somewhere in Zhulebino. Dawns. 5 o'clock in the morning.
The children went to bed. At six o'clock in the rise of employment. You understand what the guys stood up. The owner of the apartment, without thinking twice, sent Vova walks with his dog, and he decided to have some pokemarit. I must say that the breed of dog, call it a boy, I think Stafford, however, he is very kind, sociable and a cute little dog. People are treated with understanding.
 Generally boy actually brought Vova walks. About his yard. While he was doing his business, Vova puke several times, came to himself a little, and decided it was time to lead the dog back home and go to work. Something like hitting the road, with the boy Vova come on the thirteenth floor, room floor Vova remembered, opened the unlocked door with a key and the dog ran into the apartment.
As he takes off his shoes, boy gleefully ran around the apartment, and suddenly, out of the closet donёssya scream "Fuck, whose dog?".
 Vova, waking saw that he confused the apartment. The boy because of his sociability was perfectly still where it led.
 With lovami "Boy, we did not get there," Vova left the apartment with the dog.
 It turned out that Vova drunk Kumara confused not only the apartment, but a house.

Sent Taxcop

Tags

See also

New and interesting