About Women's whims and brutality of men =)

History sowing occurred in the mid-90s in Tallinn.
My friend the young wife for six months. And of course there are the strange whims and wishes for food and beverages. The vagaries of the original, and a lot of them.
The young husband is mad, but it performs. One day, about ten o'clock in the evening call me.
 -Leha You at the car, did not drink?
 No, but what.
 -There Is such a thing, my wanted strawberries, it is a question of hysteria, help.
 Thursday, tomorrow at 6:00 to work, but that will not do for a friend vylazhu prus out of bed like a fool to the garage for podezzhayu druzhbanov. A little bit about the situation.
Capitalism is not yet fully won, the month of February, a little convenience stores, supermarkets were closed.
 Start the search. Mother dear where we just have not visited.
About two o'clock in the morning, wear out like beetles found in the desired super-expensive restaurant. How to get their way and how much begging and bought better not to remember. At three in the morning I drove up to the house drugana a kilogram of strawberries and happy he pulled to himself. I get home and fell sleep.
 At four in the morning call - call is the same Kohl.
 My reaction -Are you really uh ... eat ?!
 In response -Leha, can I have you today ... do not spend the night rasprashivat, come tell.
 Son fucking put forward to coffee and mother herself.
 Story Kolyano was short - arrived, woke forward delight, she took the berry, sniffed, winced, Fu, do not want to ... Well, I took a handful more slowly, so gently rubbed her berries on face. Listen let Vodka. Lyagla we sleep in 12 days.

History of Osja

Tags

See also

New and interesting