Two stories from the sent

Friday I'm with my better half and her girlfriend evening.
Sitting in the cafe, obschaemsya, a friend's husband on a business trip, her husband comes sms "going home buy condoms," or something like that. My little wife remembers that and we ran hath need to buy.
After the café go to the duty chemist, choosing a long stormy discuss what is best and how much to take, finally choosing speak pharmacist give two packages.
A friend of his wife apparently decided that I can buy it and says loudly: "Dennis! You do mean "- I remember that it needs data dobovlyaet rubber products," Although the three walk so to walk. "
Looking pharmacist I will remember for a long time ....))))
 Sent ZD

I was driving a car, on an old TOYOT`e, staring, thoughtful ...
 turn my head to the road in front of me ... BMV ass, smart ... =))))
 5-6 meters left, I tormazit wheel slightly right to the braking distance of a little more than was ...
 his right headlamp him exactly exactly Cetra ... bumper hryas crackled ... I think the scribe, but this time not about animal =)))
 I assess the damage, my headlights, turn signals, slightly crumpled fender, bumper a little bit ... he has a bumper on the half, lights are safe, smooth ass dent, Cetra calculated exactly =))))))))
 I begin to remember how much money is in your wallet ... when insurance was not necessary.
 It turns out the man meant, znachinaet yelling EEEEEEEEE where you go, where you smortish ... and all that ...
 As always ran fast thinking, I also run out, I start to cry myself:
 Yes huyli are you not pleased, look around Vienna, sun birds, girls ... Did you alien ???
 The accident blocked the road, we are all interested crowd of onlookers gathered ... We Orem at each other ...
 My phrase: Yeah, I was staring at the girl !!! That you rode ... The crowd legoe pohihikovanie ...
 Showing a hand toward the crowd, I noticed that she pretty awesome culprit is an accident in the crowd ...
 A man was taken aback, patted Zenko, silence ... came up to me and patted on the shoulder gives the phrase:
 If I were in your place, you have entered on the front seat ... get into the car and drives away ...
 Sent FireWall

Tags

See also

New and interesting