History, of course, fantastic, but the soul =)

When I was in second grade, we lived (were) on a small island on the river Amur. China is closer than Khabarovsk, it can be seen through a telescope. Frosts were, God forbid, around the forest, in hard ice, across the river to us part of the parish Siberian tiger. It was possible at night from the balcony to watch as they rummage through garbage cans in search of edible food. My father, then a lieutenant, flew to the guards, "a day to the belt," and there is something often had funny things. With remote call startled sentry post, Kazakhs, if memory serves:
 - Tasch Art. Lieutenant, this here! Tiger is ...
 - Who? Tiger? Well, if it starts to attack, just shoot! - He said the father, nevermind that the tiger is listed as endangered, life is more important than the fighter. - We'll be right there!
 - So it is! He overseas post sitting for 20 minutes and not doing anything, just watching it! But it is terrible. - Poor Kazakh such big cats has ever seen ...
 Father telephoned where necessary, according to the command, took the change and jumped in the car - for some time and it on the spot. And for sure! Sit yourself so mirnenko Tiger not jerks.
More precisely tigress and watching. They played in daylight, and then the father noticed the distance between trees glimpsed something.
 Pancake! Cubs !!! A beast does not move ...
 - Comrade art. lieutenant! - His voice demobilization of the local sergeant. - It's in the woods there was nothing, she led the cubs, to deliver ...
 - And the hell they are necessary to us? - Surprised father. I contacted the command again. During the day the regimental commander, Major remained - nachprod surprisingly wise and quiet man. Major listened to it all and thoughtful ...
 Tigers take - then the problem will have to communicate with the Khabarovsk zoo, a car fit to send, then lo! No, not rolls. Shooting a tigress too - the need has led, and sorry for the beast. But she will not go away, so there will die with cubs. - That's what Lieutenant, you let me rudders to the store, I'll wait ...
 In stock Maj while poryskat thought and handed my Bata half frozen carcass cow:
 - Here, you will throw otvezesh and tigress. Just look, God forbid something, whether cautious .... It is said easy, but just to do what? Carcass horror heavy, deep snow.
 Together with the sergeant, with his machines behind his back, his father dragged the carcass of a tigress, severely punish Kazakhs to monitor both the tower and shoot in which case ...

Tigress sitting does not move only his eyes huge, yellow, zyrkaet (morgue, morgue). Pulled meat to it and moved ... Tigress gradually rose, sniffed that brought easily teeth Catch! And in the forest ....
 All rested quietly ...

The day my father back to guard. Go check posts, the night, the stars shine, well, it is! He looked at it and decided to smoke splendor. Chirk match and almost lost consciousness - in the dark near the fence sits the tiger is the same ... And look ... Father froze.
 "Close too, even do not have time to get a gun" - thinks.
 ... A tigress stood silently and quickly walked over to him, carefully looked into the eyes ....
 - All right, here it is ... death - thought Dad.
 ... Looked, then buried her muzzle under his hand, well, just like a cat at home, she rubbed on the leg. Tail caressed and just quietly faded ...
 Father still remembers it, though it was long. And until now, I am sure that thanks to ferocious there, and that it is better than a human.

Tags

See also

New and interesting