Brad Day

This interview has been published March 1, 2005
 If you have not read, I suggest.
 I just could not pass up this ... eeee ... delirium))
 I took the second part of the interview. The first is less interesting.

Interview with the famous magician and healer Jury Long.

JL - Yuri LONGA
 AND IN. - Ilion VASILENKO

JL Just then his speeches on the Soviet TV, Kashpirovskiy gave several sessions Kyiv channel only for Ukraine. Well, it's okay. This extraneous. You've wanted to know what attitude to "orange revolution" had personally I?

AND IN. Yes please. What is the relationship between you, Yushchenko and, as you said, "the Polish center»?

JL Specific organizations. Not advised to mere mortals have to do with it. This is, I repeat, very seriously. Big politics, big money, big secrets. Well, as usual, long arms.

AND IN. And you are not afraid of her so easily tell?

JL You know, there are, of course, force, I am afraid. But they are in some other world. I'm hard to scare anything in this life ... More coffee?

AND IN. Yes, please ... And why you were suddenly to talk about it?

JL I just "threw". Yes Yes. It went deceived with payment. So I, too, free of promises. They contacted me a few years ago with the request for cooperation. It was a revival of a corpse. Probably, you know that I spent a number of successful experiments in this direction.

AND IN. Well, then there were doubts ...

JL That you had doubts. And I - was not there. I know first hand: I really revived more than a dozen people. I say with full responsibility, no deception. And one of them had been dead for a week. This is the same man who now holds the post of Ukrainian president. Who's Yushchenko - I do not know. I've never seen him and do not know what happened to the Yushchenko. And that person is now President, I personally revived. There are witnesses. The time was a few missing. I do not know what they were pulling the cat's tail, but the body has lain in the ground for six days. Plus, as long as I was brought to Poland by plane and then almost daily on the mountain country road. So the next corpse decomposition remained on his face. But the official version of this dioxin poisoning - this is nonsense, it is easy to prove. Clinic "Rudolfenhauz" ... I do not remember the name ... so, is the Austrian clinic - cosmetic. You can easily check. No toxic effects are not engaged. And anyway, no doctor in his right mind does not diagnose "corpse decomposition." I wonder how they will get out is now?

AND IN. It sounds incredible. Partly explains why there is still no consensus about what it has to face. But you're sorry, you can hardly believe our readers. Well, do you have any proof of what you told me? I suspect that there is.

JL Why is that? Ready to prove on his fingers. Find new and old photos of Yushchenko. It took similarities, yes. And really looks like. But when you look in the full-face photos. Look in profile and immediately realize that this is a completely different person. The shape of the nose, ears, head landing. Where did this stoop? No toxic effects is not explained by the expansion too. I am the way, he compared the pictures. Rough work. No, not mine. Rough work of those who picked up the body. Yes, he and the growth of the other.

Yushchenko's new five centimeters above the old. It's very easy to check. Find a photo in full growth, and should be present in the picture object size is known. Using the object as a standard length, you can calculate the height. Or even without the subject. The distance between the pupils of the eyes in humans - six centimeters. Moreover, almost independent of the shape and size of the face. Take the distance between the eyes and count the standard of growth. This method, by the way, a hundred years is used in forensics to determine the growth of photography. Then ...

AND IN. But that does not prove anything! Double suppose. This version has sounded. How to prove that it revived the dead?

JL You did not finish gave ... please. All this is easy to check people entering the inner circle Yushchenko. It's not a man. Actually, not quite human. And he is well aware of its origin, so try to respond to stimuli like a man. Yes! He is endowed with superhuman abilities in terms of physical strength, endurance ... but in some ways he is deprived. Walk up behind him and, say, a needle prick. Just can be given, as they say, on the head. If he does not see you, it did not react because nothing feels. I highly recommend to people who are in contact with him, to hold such an experience.

AND IN. Hmm. It sounds convincing. But what do you think, why is all this necessary? And to whom?

JL Polish tsenr, as I understand it, is specialized in large-scale operations against entire nations. But in the end, perhaps, music books someone else ... Well, it bepredmetny conversation. I do not know. Of course, it is necessary to wait for something bad. False Yushchenko - this is the product of the "center" for the production of biological weapons. Therefore, to destroy - its purpose. It all depends on the program which it laid. But by that I do not have a relationship. It may be interesting to know you, Yushchenko - not the only one of its kind. In the world runs several similar creatures.

AND IN. There are exact names?

JL One is. It Zbigniew Brzezinski. The same product "Polish center." However, other people involved in the recovery, thirty years ago. Note the type of person he is the same as that of Yushchenko. But he was something no one poisoned with dioxin!

AND IN. So. I see my time is over. Thank you very much for the interview. All that you have told, resembles a Hollywood thriller.

JL Life is sometimes worse than any horror movie. Believe not a young man. All the best.

From

Tags

See also

New and interesting