Again on the topic of the day

So, January 18, 2006. Early morning. Waiting for the train-Luga St. Petersburg. On the street, you know -2x S. lips exhale couples with snot missed first trimester abortion. People standing on the Peron, dance somewhere between the top two-step and break dancing.
 He rides the train. Its windows are covered with a layer of ice as thick as a finger! Joyful people fluent filled wagons with the aim to get warm and go. However, horseradish! Modular cabins that have not yet warmed up, because this train has committed his first flight. Therefore, in wagons around -15, the battery a little warm.
 Go to my station to the Baltic Station about an hour. I remember his service in the army, namely guard. Warmer climbs into his jacket, pull the collar on the ears, right up to the foot pushes the stove and sit, type greyus.
After half an hour start to freeze eggs. Carefully, deft movement of the pelvis, to throw them deeper into mezhnozhe. Snot flowing river, frozen on his lips, forming a kind of milk froth. Unshaven stubble covered with white bloom (the spitting image of Santa Claus in his youth!). How to survive the last half hour, dick knows.
 After another 15 minutes, really I hear crackles skin on the face. I'm afraid to blow his nose, and suddenly fall off your nose?! I sit, crawl across the seat, soaking up the force of friction. Neighbors on the seat is not very much.
 After another 5 minutes the whole car starts to crawl on the seats.
 You're 10 minutes before the end. At this point, the train enters The girl 'transport trade ", wrapped in a jacket, scarf and five pants. In the hands of a huge cooler bag. The whole car, stared at her, waiting for the worst.
 Well, exactly, the girl said very loudly to the whole car, "Ice cream !!! Sundae, "Coro cheerful ..." But her words fade in obschevagonnom cry: "Come by X% Q !!!!"
She pauses, and goes to the next car. And after a few seconds, as in that joke about the guy, rowing spoons, from a nearby car again hear a chorus of, "went on to X% Q !!!" So, January 18, 2006. Early morning. Waiting for the train-Luga St. Petersburg. On the street, you know -2x S. lips exhale couples with snot missed first trimester abortion. People standing on the Peron, dance somewhere between the top two-step and break dancing.
 He rides the train. Its windows are covered with a layer of ice as thick as a finger! Joyful people fluent filled wagons with the aim to get warm and go. However, horseradish! Modular cabins that have not yet warmed up, because this train has committed his first flight. Therefore, in wagons around -15, the battery a little warm.
 Go to my station to the Baltic Station about an hour. I remember his service in the army, namely guard. Warmer climbs into his jacket, pull the collar on the ears, right up to the foot pushes the stove and sit, type greyus.
After half an hour start to freeze eggs. Carefully, deft movement of the pelvis, to throw them deeper into mezhnozhe. Snot flowing river, frozen on his lips, forming a kind of milk froth. Unshaven stubble covered with white bloom (the spitting image of Santa Claus in his youth!). How to survive the last half hour, x * p knows.
 After another 15 minutes, really I hear crackles skin on the face. I'm afraid to blow his nose, and suddenly fall off your nose?! I sit, crawl across the seat, soaking up the force of friction. Neighbors on the seat is not very much.
 After another 5 minutes the whole car starts to crawl on the seats.
 You're 10 minutes before the end. At this point, the train enters The girl 'transport trade & quot ;, wrapped in a jacket, scarf and five pants. In the hands of a huge cooler bag. The whole car, stared at her, waiting for the worst.
 Well, exactly, the girl said very loudly to the whole car, "Ice cream !!! Sundae, "Coro cheerful ..." But her words fade in obschevagonnom cry: "Come by X% Q !!!!"
She pauses, and goes to the next car. And after a few seconds, as in that joke about the guy, rowing spoons, from a nearby car again I hear a chorus of, "went on to X% Q !!!"

Tags

See also

New and interesting