History of planokurov about planokurov

It was in a rainy winter evening.

We decided that guys ever figure. We sat and thought, smoked and decided to take anything other than a cigarette ... And in the evening had to be one of the guys give flowers to a girl who liked him ... We went and bought and flowers, and the "magic dill." Upon reflection, decide that you must first kurnut, and then go to give flowers ... but somehow is not fun! This thought them safely and wedges.
They stopped the car in some courtyard, lit, and then, out of nowhere, there is an obsession that long in one place can not stand (the cops can set fire to), and you need to go to another place ... so they do.
They come in a different court, puffed! ALL! Ready to go to give flowers ... And so they priplyuschilo hoo! Drive needed only 700 meters to the house of the girl ... The road was fun and ooooochen ooooochen doooolgo! The guys came to the place, and then the question arises, who is going to give flowers ... ??!?!?
 The guy who liked a girl, refused to go down, the reason was not able to clearly explain, while adding that made a huge mistake that is not presented before the flowers that you have to go "dead", which he very much regrets! And what to do ..?! Flowers sorry - a bouquet of roses ... And one of the guys (see the strongest) decides that you need a friend to help out, that's in trouble can not throw it!
And second go, second left in the car. Those that remained in the car - sat, smoked, laughed slegontsa ... aired the air in the car, and Kumar was terrible! One other zamorochil that he had done in his pants, when he laughed! In general, time passed slowly and fun.
 Guys who give flowers gone, long time could not decide who will hand them out! And he went after all himself "Romeo". Calls on the door, a man opens ...
 Romeo: flowers ...
 man: Who?
 Romeo: Take the flowers!
 Man: And who is it?
 Romeo: Light!
 guy: Light-ah, come over here!
 (silence ... the light comes, the second at this time went downstairs and starts "opened»)
 Sveta: ..?!
 Romeo: It's you ...
 (what else is there to say? and the guy takes the right decision ...)
 Romeo: I'm sorry, I ... I need a courier to escape my time, in a hurry, many more orders ...

We laugh a little, and then, finally, hunger, thirst make themselves felt. They're coming to the store. ... Comes first all in different directions, eyes run from the abundance of goodies on the counter ... then together and discuss who will buy it and it's all accompanied by laughter and spooky tupnyak. Here comes more people, it seems that all you firing, look at you ... and you just do not know where to go!
Come up to the counter and say what you want - mission impossible! To purchase, set off towards the house. «Romeo» gives up and goes home. The other guys decided that not so easy to leave !!!
"Catch up." You could see the following picture: two dance ... and dance to the AS «Florida Inc - I Need Your Lovin [Bootleg mix]» and «Electra - How many fools»
 (words can not convey, it had to be seen) !!! The third is stupid and looks at the others - it was not with them, it is far from the reality of life on the staff, the graphics and music - all alone! In general, stomps the boys not garbage! That one is denied his feet, strangling another jacket ... and in all this garbage (as one of the guys)
 The main thing - do not forget to breathe! It takes time ... time to go home!

bait

Tags

See also

New and interesting