And with them just the way it should! Learn!

Summer. We stand with her friend (Wild Child that still) on the market, waiting for her brother.
 Scoops gypsy "beautiful, tell fortunes, I will tell the truth, you will be happy, you will not be offended." Boredom che she said, struck up a kind of conversation rubs in general gradually ... Well, as usual, damage on you, but I'll help, evil will remove all the type you have (it turns) come true, only it is necessary at night in the cemetery go, and if you can not, then I'll go, but hell have to pay (), wrap in paper coin coin, see what happens.
 At the girlfriend in the neck gilded chain to 2 inches thick. Further, in the people:
 (P) -No I have coin.
 (C) -Then (!) Gold something should be no pity for yourself!
 (R) (thoughtfully taking off the chain !!) -And paper money is not ... What wrapped?
 Gypsy clearly prifigev from such luck, with burning eyes chatters, reaching the top ten, from the depths of vyuzhennuyu skirts:
 - Here, take this, beautiful, sorry for you, let you be happy.
 I quietly moves out jaw girlfriend carefully wraps a chain of notes, and (I do not have time to insert swearword) - quietly ... puts it in his pocket.
 Gypsy standing with outstretched hand, uncomprehending stares. Girlfriend yawns and turns. Before browed daughter of a nomadic tribe, it seems, starts to reach.
Translating ofigevshy eyes with his palms on the empty pocket cheat, she is trying to fix something:
 - Give syudaaa!
 What should be quite phlegmatic response "gone on x ..»
 Damn, what her eyes were! What are the thunder, lightning and heavenly punishment she promised us! He called him a thief. Then suddenly frowned, for no reason at once snikla washed away ...
 Professional pride touched something.
 Gypsy on the market are not suitable to us until now.
 And you say - hypnosis :-)

Tags

See also

New and interesting