Point of view

It is the voice of despair ... I have lost faith to find a decent ... have long been a belief that Kiev - is one big bed ...
 Walk though the clubs - the same person ... You can destroy our clubs, if you set a rule: girls go with tablets - how much money it needs, what restaurant she wanted to go and so on ... the guys walking around with signs such as ... in your pocket as much the cabbage, ready to spend as much on you that ... Oh, how easy it would be right ... By one o'clock clubs already have been empty ...
 I really want to meet a nice girl for a future life ... I can not ... I do not search it in the clubs ... not looking her in the street ... not looking for it in the supermarket ... not looking her in the theater ...
 After the two hundredth victory, I began to realize that it probably is in me ... something I do not ... I tried to change, but it does not work ... The scenario is the same ... seeking (for the reason that I am very arrogant and damn beautiful, phone left almost everything.). I called, usually in the same (day) night dating (forget about all this nonsense that should be 2-3 days for the sake of decency stand) and start talking like ... !!! Honey, I'll pick you up tonight going somewhere - something to dream. Call in, let's go drink coffee, tea, rarely anything more (I am absolutely not greedy for money and I have enough), casually I say that you need to call me home, not for long ...
This is where the fun begins ... The girls agree ... Then do not have to talk ... sometimes come across (though very rare) instances, which can be washed for a cup and hang polotentse- behind on the dryer, rather than throw on the couch ... Alas, (and necessary vozmuschatsya- you are.).
 It struck me as a girl from the provinces. Arrived home, I treated her in the family, chatted, got up, washed the cup, hung neatly polotenechko, corrected napkins and the like ... I stand silently looking at it, I smoke, and I think that it is gold, which is so necessary us men ...
 We do not want to look exclusively wallets.
 I know ... all the girls want to look good, to go to restaurants, clubs, walking in rags from Dolce & Rich, enjoying the rays of the solarium, rest not in the Crimea, to go not in the bus, and in a warm leather chair with the climate and the music ... Girls, no who do not mind. But what you do for this? You're looking at the rich foreigners who flooded Kiev, niggers Urik who dressed themselves all the gold that is present in their gypsy family, pot-bellied uncles, for which you have an application to a blow job, but not to normal human life ...
 You do not want to learn, you do not want to start their working career for a measly two hundred Baku. Why, when you can conveniently pick puzatika and take some of their problems?
WHAT'S NEXT?
 Decide and organize the life of everyone's business ... Devochki- be easier ... the good guys a little. Take care of them ....

DIM

Tags

See also

New and interesting