Vital

Ksenia You know, still do not understand why you're gone then. For the word caught on, or led myself like a bitch? Shura is like your way you turned up then fuck new colleague. Or it was already a foregone conclusion, but the truth does not have to dig, but the guy is pretty not argue. When things are going to, bluntly I laughed to himself. Another tick in my goddamned list, albeit detained the longest. But, you know Oksana, something broken, something is wrong.
Yes, I'm sorry, drunk phoned a week night. With a voice that you had gone, I Ksenia his already did not know. Former cheerful when the native voice seemed to have aged ten years. You used to work, because you liked it, and now? Well rang a couple of times, well, I'm sorry. Phone just your first on the list, but you know, I love to chew the fat drunk. How the love already, huh? Ksenia You know, there's no love, there was somewhere out there in the ninth class. You're a grown woman, and still believe in fairy tales. Attachment takes place, and all life with one person can not live. How many times has already been proved, and you're all on the stand. How are you with me still talking with a drunk? And Shura where, at work, on Saturday, kidding? Hunky ... Okay, see you.

Khruschovka on the side of Moscow, come Ksjuha studio. This is hard ...
 As the young life? Everything is fine? Clever. Why so thin? It's not a compliment, I'm sorry. Yes, people change, 3 months have passed. In our favorite shop decided to go. Well, let's go otovaritsya. Yeah, I remember this cream, it was great. Often, you remember, do not even know, it's strange somehow. Seems Oksana in Moscow was more than 70 percent do not laugh, seriously, especially in bed. Your name is attached, hamster why it became too Ksenia call.
 Cook has not forgotten how? I did not feed one tasty but Mom of course, believe me? The uebka his spoil? Oh, I'm sorry Ksenia, nothing personal, you know me, you work hard. Secretary for me, a new way, too, Xenia. Really.
Dumplings the cheapest or the most delicious choose? Sorry, I did not mean to hurt, did not know, did not know. Let's lend to paycheck?

Yes, pride if you were not to occupy. Somehow, after that we met at the supermarket got drunk again.

Hi. 4 months, and your room is not yet deleted. Interesting. What did you just do what you think your fucked. The apartment in the center of a barn vary. Yes what to dick love, che you deceive yourself. Yes, no dick, idea is simple really. You're not the last person to me. No, not Ksjuha, do not call back just care. As it drove past, I decided to call to see what live. Your Shura in the curtains can not earn? All can be seen from the street, thank God the first floor. Nah, I'm not drunk Oksana ...
 Sorry.

Hey Ya. No, for work dropped. Firmachku want your purchase. Really. It seems promising. Well it seems that's all. No, where are we without you ... Pimp bought a new, forward to after work, my home Ksyushka'll drive.
 Yes, hriyslir. With English still look woes. How do you live? Damn, Oksana, you are not the cheapest Jam dumplings in "Contact" to choose? You whore than five months ago, thought it?
 You just do what whore dressed? It Cherkizovsky shit, huh? Fuck you dick to herself. Do not slam the door, bitch!

Oksana, you the last time I'm sorry, did not want to. Oksana Oksana ... back ...
 There's no ebanulsya. Yes seriously. Yes, damn love. Sorry. No Ksenia, still is, I did not see ...

- Hello Oksana.
 - Hey Serge.
 - Ksenia, I certainly understand, but why two nights and drunk?

© BeaSt-aSWell

Tags

See also

New and interesting