And funny and sad

I'll tell you the medical bike. As I once lopuhnulsya.
 So uncle once brought. At uncle happened psychotic disorder. He hired killers, like an apartment away, got into the apartment, let loose by special equipment toxic cloud into the room, why his wife died, and he managed to escape. She ran to the police to protect him from his pursuers. Location and into the office. The usual thing.
 Well, after some time in the hospital uncle I went to the amendment. Delusional ideas it clean. The criticism appeared. Just about the wife - as claimed that his wife died, and claims. Already it is no longer killers or gases. And everything else understands and thinks. And all is well, seemingly healthy and has delusions of building cured. But his wife upersya- and in any. And so I did fly, and commercials. No effect. Persistent residual delirium. Pomerleau says, and that's it. What are you gonna do ?! Damn, I think, Th for crap? What he vrednichaet why a pancake can not be cured? When a patient needs luchshat, and he did not luchshaet, it always annoys me greatly. This disgusting and ingratitude.
 And interestingly, all the same I did zaborol. A kind word and a gun, sorry, - psychotherapeutic and psychopharmacological influence - went at it all completely. He became critical of previous experiences. Aware of the painful nature of the ideas of persecution. And already I understand that neither the killers did not chase after him, no toxic gases are not running, and his wife did not kill anybody, respectively.
 Everyone is happy and no one left hurt.
 And here come the children (aged uncle, his children are already adults). And they say that the wife (mother of them), what do you think? In fact dead. Here are just two days before he thundered to the hospital. With her heart that something was. And so it is actually family for so long did not visit - were buried busy. And I somehow blunted not clarify the situation. That is of course everything else was hallucinatory-delusional character, but in reality occurred traumatic situation woven into the fabric crazy.
 I treated him from reality. And, mind you, cured.
 Before uncle I was just a human being ashamed. So he was upset because I was looking at zhalistno.
 He said, well, how is it, doctor. I believed you. I already thought that I really fad if his wife died. I thought the house waiting for me. And then won both.
 Hmm ... damn ... of course ... it's not good work ... ahem ... .Well who knew?

As in the joke about the case Mazaya. And do not feed the birds, and the guys turned out crap.

Tags

See also

New and interesting