Witted cat

Was this a few years ago. It was at my house when the computer - even at the time very, very old (it is important). Besides him, the actors in history - my sister and a big, happy cat chips. I sit, then I'm in the evening on the couch, reading a magazine. Nearby sits behind a computer and a sister does something (did not play, but it works). Silence, peace ... And then bursts into the room, this home-grown shaggy hurricane. Having time for 15 seconds three times, run round the room, climb up on the carpet, to jump out at me, get on the face, to get under the sofa, get out, shake and make a million and not very meaningful action, the cat wondered what would he still do. Option to play with someone of the hosts failed. I had to look very fun. Then a cat notices plug extension protruding from the wall socket (and plug and socket Soviet - not euros). And with all the dope jumping on a chair and begins to pull out. Before I can react, the cat is unable to complete the job. Fork little climbs out of the socket. And ... That's right! Shuts down the computer! Little my stupid looking into a black screen and realizes that persisted an hour ago. She then me-ee-Slow turns to the cat and her face starts to look like a smile medieval executioner 6th rank. And here comes apofigey stories! Cat suddenly felt clearly that here it came - the end of a fun kotyachey life. And so little else promyaukano so little mice slovleno and krantets Now comes fully inclusive. With a high probability of a tragic outcome. In general, Stirlitz has never been so close to failure. And then the cat turns to the fork, which does not fall out, and got out just a little bit out of the socket and begins to paw ... PLUG pushed back. As, apparently confident that if he could fix it - it simple. And he succeeds! Fork falls into place, the computer is switched on (AT casing)! Cat, seeing that the computer is on (and can, using our state of shock with his sister) with a sense of accomplishment is important ... The curtain is removed. P.S. The cat was not injured. Sitting there, lybitsya.

Tags

See also

New and interesting