Almost vital))

Hey Baby! Where I once again touched his cufflinks? Well, the ones with the black diamonds ...? »

"Lovely, well, how do I know? Maybe in the safe? »

They were invited to a Christmas dinner for George W. Bush in the White House. Tricky chimps annually collected twenty richest people - because at Christmas to give presents. In addition, smiling and patting on the shoulder of billionaires, Bush began to tell them about the charitable programs of his foundation. And then he got checks with six zeros.

They went to the White House for the third time, since the little-known engineer suddenly found himself was in the Billionaires Club.

In just ten years, it has turned from an ordinary businessman in one of the gods. Now, analysts predict it is almost three-fold increase in prices for oil and gas and, according to his calculations, in 3-4 years it will overtake the size of the personal status of the red bastard Bill Gates.

He always hated Gates. From the moment when he learned about his riches. I Hated ... and wanted to be as rich.

During their first meeting at an economic forum in London a few years ago, Gates looked at him condescendingly and even shook his hand. Then he often taunted him, calling primeval upstart and even a thief. But secretly he feared rapidly increasingly wealthy rival.

Gates himself, somehow, we respected by all - he was the incarnation of the most, that neither is on, the American dream.

"Well, nothing, bitch redhead, three more years and I throw off the throne with you!»

For armored limousine window on the streets of Washington festive fancy huge softly falling snow flakes. After half an hour they will be in the White House.

He suddenly remembered that a few months ago, on his eyes got a note from the intelligence services of his corporation, where a source close to Bill Gates informed that Gates promised one billion dollars in cash to anyone who can ruin on his heels barbarian destroy his business.

He laughed then - no one, no one will ever dare to touch him. Or his business. He was untouchable.

Adrenaline in the blood suddenly spurted a powerful jet.
 "Come on, baby, do-it-ka I minetik. Just quickly .... »
 "Hey, prafessar! The good news is something to moan! You have the whole hut Jam their groans, you will not let sleep, damn! Egghead, damn! Wake up and go out podrachit, damn ...! »

Near the bed he stood his cellmate and painfully kicked him in the ribs dirty smelly foot.

Mikhail Khodorkovsky woke up and started to cry ....

Sitting it was 6 years and 2 months ...

© armati

Tags

See also

New and interesting