Until then walked progress)))

The policeman, strolling near the metro, all kind once commanded respect. And one of its distinct features - appetite, because with a relatively small increase was extremely well-fed. Why it seemed that his legs are short, and he rolled from place to place, and no walks.
 His eyes were severe, and is aimed at a bright future. Probably, he reminded himself, the sheriff in the Wild West. The only thing missing horse. Well, cowboy or another. Apparently police officer is aware of and sought out in the crowd of passers-by a pair.
 His gaze settled on a guy with glasses at minus-six, with a hefty dog ​​of unknown breed. Estimated "client" was well dressed, slightly stooped and a bit absent-mindedly looked around at the sides. With this just could be something to fuck.
 - Young man! For a minute! Ensign Pyrzhin your documents - a policeman saluted.
 The guy stopped and looked at Pyrzhina cold surprise entomologist who has found a new species of cockroach home.
 - Interestingly, - he said. - Garbage.
 - What? - I did not understand Pyrzhin. The strange thing that the expression of the muzzle of the dog very much like thrifty. She, too, was surprised by the cold and looked at the object from top to bottom. Even I decided to smell.
 - Firewall, phew! - The guy pulled the leash. - Do not touch this! Spam! Fu!

The dog grinned and growled softly at the policeman. Pyrzhin just in case, took a step back and quietly repeated:
 - Your ... these documents!
 - Flood. - Summed up the "client" and pursed lips. Pyrzhin suddenly thought that someone here has clearly lost his mind. He did not understand anything.
 A strange dog disdainfully turned sideways and lifted a paw. A thin trickle of nearly got Pyrzhinu shoes.
 - Well done! - Bespectacled happy. - That «s right, good boy, Firewall, good doggy! Spam immediately to ignore, there is nothing to even open.
 Odd Couple calmly turned her back and went home.
 - What was it? - Confused looking back, I turned to sitting near the wall tramp Pyrzhin.
 - Well, you lamer ... - chuckled tramp and attached to the bottle.

drblack

Tags

See also

New and interesting