There is no limit to human cruelty)

Recently our neighbors Pomorie cockroaches, and these poor creatures of despair came to us. Nothing, in short, they are wrong, we do not. Living in the bathroom, sleep during the day, night walk, that's all. The only problem is that cockroaches are like birds, the night they have - when it is dark. Those. should turn off the lights in the bathroom, they have in there once triggered, "O-pa! Everybody get out of the gloom! "- Well here. And then someone like me comes into the bath, and there is a cockroach, and I, too, works: "On-pa! Day Watch! ", And then begins the chase for life and death, and of course, good triumphs over evil (if anyone doubted here, the good - that's me).
And now I, too, I go into the shower, and I see a hussar directly in the bath vacationer (voyeur damn sure which sounds tea Give him). A cockroach in the bathtub - it's just a gift of fate, even dirty my hands is not necessary, turned on the shower, pshshsh him to jet into the hole, and the captain, the captain smile - was gone. Well, here I am, respectively, with the agility of Gerasimos doing all these operations, shake hands and going to get into the shower. Well, while undressed, while then-se, in short, a minute passed.
And suddenly I see - paw comes out of the hole. Then the second. Then I realize it's a mustache. And my hero again at liberty. Battered but alive. I am from such impudence ofigevayu course. And again - one, two, three, jet, goodbye, and without scarlet sails do not come back. Another minute - Hello, Stalin seems to have come off a mustache. Well, yes, the water jet, I understand, I understand. While he leads his mustache in order, I think I will sing the audacity of this unforgettable Herostratus Learn. Again, I wash it in the hole. And wait. Because after all, I can not go in the shower until I know for sure that this creature will present no surprises me and will not come out of the hole at the wrong time.
And I think - because that's what it is now, this cockroach shit, he did not want to drown. And I think, how to construct a drain hole in my bathroom. Because before I always felt that there is a pipe. And if there is a pipe, it means that this creeping creature legs with suction cups and he grabs the edge of the pipe and the water past him like a goose down flies. And if it has feet with suction, this mutant. Tarakamutant. Then I think a little more about the origin of the word "Tmutarakan." And then again about the mutant and the film "Men in Black," and then I feel a little uncomfortable, but it is literally in a split second cockroach appears again. One, two, three, jet pshshsh, wine and hashish, and Istanbul and Paris, seaman, sailor, why are you sad ... Again agonizing wait, damn it, let me wash up already !!! Already half an hour as a sleeping my husband, and I am still trying to take a shower ...
And suddenly I just rasstrogalas so that even the voice of Clara Novikova start thinking. That's because some passion for life in this small bukashechki. After creeping muck, spineless, heartless and the whole of shit, as I recently discovered - and how she wants to live. That's because what little shmokodyavochka and last legs over the edge of the pipe enough, and the lower, probably, and Sucitu and Sucitu air, and water for him with great speed down the tube - pshshshsh !!!
This meaningless on a global scale mandavoshechka (I was just about all the insects gently say, you do not think), but apparently mission in life he has, which he wants to perform. And right I have the voice of the drain hole is heard: "Calm down, Mama, no secret here, you see there on the mountain towering crane, underneath a dozen soldiers, believing Single them out loud, and when tired, you go back, I got away from Grandpa I resigned from my grandmother ... "Damn, I look, and the truth - go quietly so along the wall, caught the moment and skedaddle - Come stand, one, two, three - pshshshsh !!!
And then it dawned on me so that you will not believe it's just a revelation. Pshshsh - it is certainly good, but if on his feet sucker and you never know even some where nonsense, so let it Vodicka and flows, that he, tenacious hateful, mumushechka my blue, and swim their way under the influence of F = mg down, because even if he has little M, M is still 9.8, so it is not anywhere ...
denetstsa Well, here's what we said goodbye. But such a lust for life could not remain fixed in history. And his name - Herostrat - command to forget forever, and not to mention ever ...

arpy

Tags

See also

New and interesting